Top 8 Reasons to Use YoloBox Pro for Streaming Worship
In a recent video uploaded to this YouTube channel, Steve from Ballast Media goes over the top 8 reasons you should be using YoloLiv YoloBox Pro for your church or house of worship live stream.
YoloBox Pro is a video switcher, encoder/streamer, monitor, recorder and audio mixer all in one. With built-in restreaming service, native support integrates directly with YouTube/Facebook/Twitch, adding graphic overlays (logos, lower-thirds, picture in picture, scoreboard, rolling captions) and featuring comments to the stream, Side-By-Side, Split-View and much more.
Watch the full video below:
1. It's a portable, stand-alone encoder.
2. It has a stereo line in for audio from a mixer.
3. USB-c input from Atem Mini switcher.
4. Stream to multiple destinations at once.
5. HDMI video out for local distribution.
6. Record to an SD card.
7. Overlay lyrics with chroma keying.
8. The YoloCast platform for extended features.
Leave a comment