Trapcode Form Generates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals
Create Organic 3D Shapes Synchronized with Audio in Adobe After Effects San Francisco, CA, November 15, 2007 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Red Giant Software is pleased to announce the availability of Trapcode Form, an organic 3D shape generator that allows users to create a wide variety of wild animations, from text logos that blow away like sand to surfaces that move like rolling fire or billowing smoke. All the unique 3D designs in Form can also be driven by audio to create visions that move with the beat.Trapcode Form comes with 61 customizable presets, as well as the ability to tweak them to get just the right look. Full integration with After EffectsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ 3D environment allows users to fly cameras through and around the animated forms.
- Create mesmerizing animations like the ones in AppleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s iTunes visualizer, all within After Effects
- With direct integration of After Effects 3D camera, Form offers true 3D surfaces and volumes
- More than 60 presets to quickly create audio reactors, terrain flyovers, and more.
- Trapcode Form is $199 USD and works with After Effects 7.0 / CS3 only on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Trapcode Form is one of the plug-ins in the Trapcode Suite 2008 collection, which sells for $799 USD.
Leave a comment