Unboxing the RGBlink mini-pro
Videoguys is happy to do an unboxing for the next addition to the RGBlink mini family! This is the RGBlink mini-pro!
The RGBlink mini-pro is an inexpensive 4 input video mixer & ptz controller perfect for houses of worship, education, corporate video, and more adding professional quality to your live streams or video conferences.
This unboxing video will show you exactly what is in the box, along with showing off many of this amazing device's features and capabilities!
Included in the box
- The RGBlink mini-pro
- Wall brick
- USB-C power cable
- USB 3.0 cable for feeding the video into a computer to stream or be used in a video conferencing system.
- Video Inputs: 4 x HDMI-A
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI-A (1 x 2K)
- Streaming Output: 1 x USB-A
- Recording Output: 1 x USB-A
- Audio In: 1 x 3.5mm mini-Jack
- Audio Out: 1 x 3.5mm mini-Jack
- Communication: 1 x RJ45
- Power: 1 x USB-C
- 4K HDMI Input
- Embedded & Insert Audio with Sync
- USB Streaming Output
- Record to USB
- Joystick Camera Control
- Assignable Preview Multi-View
- Onboard video preview
- Chroma Key
- Configurable PIP video overlay
- Broadcast style TBAR
- Control remotely from XPOSE mini software for computers
- Control remotely from the XPOSE mini app for mobiles & tablets
- Support for third party apps including OBS Studio
Watch the full unboxing video here!
Learn more about the RGBlink mini-pro here!
Leave a comment