Joe de Max
A quick introduction and demonstration of some of the new features in TriCaster 40 version 2.
NewTek announced the next-generation of its entry-level TriCaster 40, a complete HD multi-camera video production studio that enables anyone to create professional streaming television on a small budget. Version 2 of TriCaster 40 gives students, schools, corporate video departments, small organizations and communities, video bloggers, and independent producers unprecedented access to the same production capabilities used by major networks – including customizable animated transitions, network-style titles and graphics, improved file interoperability and much more.
“At NewTek, we are constantly striving to help people with ideas use video in new ways, so that they can tell stories and make a big impact when sharing them with the world,” said Dr. Andrew Cross, Chief Technology Officer at NewTek. “Our next-generation TriCaster 40 gives the most budget-conscious storytellers a whole new class of professional tools, which if purchased individually, would each cost far more than the TriCaster 40 itself. This means that financial limitations no longer hamper creative storytelling. Anyone can use TriCaster 40 to turn a live event into a video production that rivals the pristine look of a network broadcast.”
TriCaster 40: What’s New
With a broad range of new production capabilities, TriCaster 40 now enables video producers to create stunning HD television-style video broadcasts. Users can look forward to:
· Creating more engaging content with network-style, highly designed visuals that deliver a polished, post-production look to live productions, in real time;
· Creating and customizing transitions and effects, using the now included Animation Store Creator to produce full color full motion overlays, audio for both directions and even warped video mapped against any 3D surface for the highest-impact presentations possible;
· Adding a dedicated title station inside the TriCaster, with the included LiveText application onboard for creating unique HD titles and graphics with hundreds of pre-loaded templates, displaying real-time data, and using vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options for designing custom graphics;
· Enhancing the viewing experience with new video formats, recording options and session resolutions to reach more viewers on the platforms they watch;
· Maximizing production efficiency and minimizing disruptions with new workflows for capturing to disk and exporting to external applications for the smoothest content creation; and,
· Improving visual quality and consistency, correcting for variances in the video signal on every input, and tightly calibrating white, black and color levels for every source to broadcast-acceptable standards with preview scopes.
|Check out these items featured in this post and available to BUY NOW at Videoguys.com.|
|NewTek TriCaster 40 version 2 Software Upgrade $995.00||NewTek Tricaster 40 with Version 2 Software Upgrade Bundle $5,990.00||NewTek TriCaster 40 $4,995.00|