Videoguys' Avid Stimulus Program!
Save Big on Avid Media Composer & Mojo DX!
To Order Call 800-323-2325 or visit Videoguys.com
Videoguys' NAB Special!
Avid Media Composer 3.5
Now Through June 17th, 2009!
Avid Media Composer is the editing software that started it all - real-time, multi-format editing plus all the creative tools, media management, and true facility-wide collaboration that makes Media Composer the application used to create the more of the world's films, TV shows and commercials - including King Kong, Crash, Walk the Line, "Gray's Anatomy", and "American Idol".
With the release of Avid Media Composer 3.5 Avid has once again delivered the most stable, efficient and powerful video editing solution in the world. Regardless of your platform (PC or Mac), Media Composer taps into all of your computers power, taking advantage of multiple CPU cores, the latest GPU technology to deliver unprecedented performance, and expansive memory when running Vista 64 bit OS.
No other NLE supports as wide range of HD formats and settings as Media Composer including Canon 24f HDV, Sony progressive HDV and tapeless workflows like P2, XD Cam and Red.
Avid Media Access (AMA) allows you to edit directly from XDCAMor P2 footage – with no need for transcoding, re-wrapping or other workarounds. AMA adds full native metadata support as well for XDCAM HD/EX and P2.
Here are some of our favorite integrated plug-ins and features included with Media Composer:
- FluidFilm™ and FluidMotion™ - Create incredibly smooth slow-motion effects and "fit-to-fill" video using patented FluidMotion pixel morphing technology while you control speed and position using intuitive curve-based keyframing. Version 3.5 adds Fluid Stabilizer camera tracking!
- 8-point Motion Tracker system for advanced tracking operations including offset tracks, applicable to most real-time and non-real-time effect operators.
- Patented SteadyGlide™ technology to remove image shakiness while preserving desirable camera motion like pans and tilts.
Real-time 16-bit SpectraMatte™ keying featuring SpectraGraph™ Viewer Chroma keying is a fundamental element in compositing and everybody needs it.
- Avid Media Composer 3.5 now features new Keyframable and animate-able color correction tools for you to adjust your color over the duration of each clip for even more control.
- AniMatte™ toolset for fast matte key creation within the editor.
- Scratch Removal – remove unwanted imperfections in your footage.
- Fully customizable TimeWarp effects.
- Multicamera Editing with Multigroup capability for grouping multiple “banks" of camera angles. Multicam is available at any Avid resolution from single field to uncompressed.
- ScriptSync™ for incredibly fast matching of source clips to a text script or transcript.
- Blend Effects including Real-time 3D warp with 23 customizable parameters and Blur effect for deep defocus of images and keys with alphas.
- Edit in 3D! Avid Media Composer version 3.5 adds support for stereoscopic editing.
When you order Media Composer you also get these fantastic 3rd party software titles to make your post production workflow even stronger!
- Boris Continuum Complete — Create Stunning visual effects. An AVX Video Effects plug-in designed for Avid editing systems.
- Avid FX — Add dazzling titles and effects. Create stunning visuals with integrated 2D and 3D compositing, titles, animation and effects.
- SmartSound Sonicfire Pro — Professional Audio Soundtracks. Creating a pre-recorded royalty-free music soundtrack is simple using Sonicfire Pro.
- Sorenson Squeeze — Publish to the web. Optimize and deliver content in a create-once-publish-anywhere world.
- Avid DVD by Sonic — Break out with Blu-ray Disc authoring. Author next-generation titles with professional SD and HD authoring (Windows only including Windows Vista 64 bit).
ATTENTION Avid Mojo, Mojo SDI,
Avid Xpress Pro & Media Composer 2.x Owners:
Upgrade to Avid Mojo DX Hardware with
Avid Media Composer 3.5 Software Upgrade for only $4,995!!!
For a limited time only, 33% OFF
Avid Mojo DX with Media Composer 3.5 Upgrade
Offer Expires 6/17/09
Avid Technology, Inc. is announcing further promotions and trade-in options designed to offer Avid customers a dose of budget relief in tough economic times. Existing Avid Mojo and Mojo SDI owners can upgrade to Avid Mojo DX (with the Media Composer 3.5 Upgrade included) and save up to 33% with no pesky trade-ins required. Just provide your Mojo or Mojo SDI serial number when you place your order. Offer expires June 17, 2009.
About Avid Mojo DX
Our users are always balancing quality, cost, and the next deadline. The new Media Composer Mojo DX combines the complete Media Composer film and video editing toolset with new Avid Mojo DX hardware to give you a head start on all three. Save time and boost quality with native XDCAM-HD and P2 editing and the real-time effects architecture combined with the new Media Composer Mojo DX. Create DVD, Blu-ray, and Web media. And always count on the support and expertise of the worldwide Avid community. The new Avid Mojo DX architecture tightly connects the host workstation and PCI Express I/O hardware into a single high-bandwidth, high-performance effects engine. The architecture is optimized for highly responsive real-time editing using the latest generation of HD codecs, including HDV, XDCAM-HD, DVCPRO HD, AVC-I, and Avid DNxHD. Native integration of P2, XDCAM-HD, and HDV formats lets you focus on editing, not getting data into and out of the system.
With this new limited-time Avid Mojo DX Upgrade offer, we are leveraging all of the strengths of the Avid hardware and software system, while further allowing you to level the playing field of value vs. cost. We encourage you to learn more about this Avid Mojo DX offer and take a fresh look and decide that NOW is the time to upgrade your Avid editing system and take advantage of unbelievable savings.
The MojoDX Hardware provides HD-SDI & SD-SDI input of uncompressed video into Media Composer. In addition to SDI (both HD & SD) output you also get HDMI HD output with 5.1 surround sound straight from the timeline.
Avid Mojo DX architecture tightly connects the host graphics chip, multiple CPU cores, and PCI Express I/O hardware into a single high-bandwidth, high-performance effects engine. Optimize your system for highly responsive real-time editing using the latest generation of HD codecs, including HDV, DVCPro HD, XDCAM-HD, AVC-I, and Avid DNxHD, in a multi-threaded effects pipeline engineered to take maximum advantage of the host CPU and GPU resources.
Click here for a full list of Avid EDU Software and Hardware