Boris FX has posted a bunch of excellent video tutorials on Vimeo that provide an excellent overview and tutorials for using Boris Continuum Complete (BCC). BCC is a full set of powerful filters, VFX, titling and color grading plug-ins that work seemelessly with your prefered NLE. BCC is available for Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premeire Pro and After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro, Apple FCP and more.
BCC Fundamentals is a new training series hosted by Ben Brownlee of Curious Turtle designed to help you quickly and easily get up-and-running with Boris Continuum Complete.
Chapter 001 - BCC Basics:
- What is FX Browser
- Applying & customizing presets
- Green dot vs Blue dot effects
- General preferences
Learn more about Boris Continuum Complete plug-ins! The BCC Fundamentals training series is presented in the Avid Media Composer interface, however the training is also applicable for Adobe, Avid, Resolve, Final Cut & Vegas Pro.
Chapter 002 – Basic Titling
- Creating and adjusting BCC Extruded Text
- Adding a built-in 3D Transition
- Working with 3D Type on Text
- Customizing and saving the effect
Chapter 004 – BCC Transitions
- Adding and tweaking transitions
- Using curves to change timings
- Saving transitions as presets
- Creating Quick Transitions