We've got two great webinars suggestions for you to tune into this afternoon.
- 2pm ET - Telestream Presents "The Show Must Go On" a webinar focused on helping you reach your audience through a live show
Click here to register!
- 3pm ET - Videoguys Live will feature a look at all of the encoders and live production systems available to help you get your message online. Watch live right here on our site or on our Facebook or YouTube Page!
Telestream's Webinar "The Show Must Go On"
As reaching your audience remotely becomes more necessary, staying connected through live video is imperative. Join Telestream as they explore the best ways to transition to remote classrooms, town halls, all-hands meetings, lunch-and-learns, virtual events, worship services, and much more with webinars and live shows.
Lucas Bischofberger, Telestream's Product Manager, will be covering the technical and tactical decisions that can make reaching your audience as easy as possible while learning how to stay relevant with the best possible content for your audiences.
What will be covered:
- Technical: camera, mics, streaming platforms
- Tactics: live, pre-recorded
- Content: presenters, topic, format
Videoguys Live! Webinar at 3pm ET
Watch today's Videoguys Live! show as Gary Bettan shows off all of the live streaming encoders and video production systems available. He'll have some suggestions to help you find the right product to get your video online and we'll be monitoring the Facebook chat to help answer any questions you may have along the way.
Tune in on our web site at 3pm ET at videoguy.com/live or watch us on our Facebook or YouTube pages to learn more.
For specific recommendations for your needs call us at 800-323-2325 and we're happy to help.