There is a new FREE update to PluralEyes 4 is full of new features including:
- EDIUS Pro support – Users can start a project in PluralEyes 4.1 and export the synced project to an FCP 7 XML file that can be imported into EDIUS Pro 7.5 or 8. NOTE: all video media must have the same frame rate; mixed frame rates projects are not supported by the EDIUS XML import
- Music Video Workflow – A popular way to shoot music videos is to have talent performing along with the same background audio (music track) in multiple takes or even in multiple locations. During the A/V sync, PluralEyes can automatically consolidate takes on their own track, muting all audio but the master track.
- Support GoPro Spanning Media – In order to overcome file size limits, some cameras support a longer recording time by recording on multiple files or even multiple camera cards. PluralEyes can detect this, and consolidate spanned clips into a single clip, making working with the file much easier. New to the latest version of PluralEyes is spanning support for GoPro Cameras.
- Delete multiple clips together – In version 4.1, you can now select multiple clips and delete them together, making it easier to clean up a synced project in PluralEyes 4.1 before exporting to an NLE.
- Ability to turn off drift-correction – Previous versions of PluralEyes 4 always correct audio drift when audio drift reaches a certain threshold. This could lead to longer sync times for larger projects with audio drift that some might consider minimal. Now a user can turn off drift-correction by unchecking the “Correct Audio Drift” sync option under the Sync menu item.
- Addressed connectivity issues with the PluralEyes 4 panel for Premiere Pro that would generate “Unable to communicate with PluralEyes” or “Lost connection to PluralEyes” errors.
- Resolved hangs that would occur when using the PluralEyes panel for Premiere Pro during the “Sending media to PluralEyes” step.
- You can get the update HERE or use Red Giant Link to update.
- For Edius Support, you must use the installer HERE.