Here is an absolutely fantastic unboxing video made by YouTube Channel Level1Techs for the Epiphan Pearl Nano. In this video, they go over the who's, the what's, the when's, and the where's for this small, robust, set it and forget it video streamer & recorder!
- Front screen for basic configuration/control and confidence monitoring
- Inputs for HDMI and SDI, line-level XLR and RCA
- HDMI program out and pass-through for zero-latency content display
- Custom layout builder for a tailored video program
- Intuitive browser-based UI and local console
- Cloud-based configuration and control via Epiphan Cloud
- SRT, HLS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP, and RTMPS streaming protocol support
- Comprehensive integration with Kaltura and Panopto
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and DC power
- SD card slot for removable storage
- Expansion bay for user-supplied M.2 SSD
- USB input for attached storage
- 802.1x network access control
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
However, probably the most amazing aspect to the Epiphan Pearl Nano is the ability to set it and forget it. Literally, just set the unit up once, and you can now stream and record with a simple push of a button.
Videoguys recently had George Herbert as a guest and gave a live demo of the Pearl Nano! You can check that out here!
We also made an in-depth unboxing video focusing on all the specs this unit has to offer for schools, houses of worship, and more. Check it out right here!
Once again, amazing video made by Level1Techs! Make sure to watch the full video here!