On today's Videoguys Live, Gary is joined by Shane from Telestream to talk about Wirecast Pro, the ultimate live video production and streaming software. Discover its exceptional features that revolutionize the way you create captivating live broadcasts. With an intuitive interface and advanced functionality, Wirecast Pro allows seamless integration of multiple media sources, including cameras, images, videos, and audio. Experience the power of multi-camera support, virtual sets, and chroma key capabilities, enabling you to produce professional-grade presentations. Achieve high-definition video encoding and expand your reach by streaming to popular platforms with social media integration. Enhance your production value with advanced audio mixing and graphics editing tools.
Watch the full webinar below:
- Wirecast professional live video streaming and production studio software lets you create high-quality live-streaming video in minutes
- Great for YouTube live streaming, live sports streaming, Facebook live streaming, and so much more.
- Engage with your live audience! Bring in remote guests, and display curated social media comments live on-screen in your broadcasts!
Capture Any Media
Create memorable live video broadcasts on Mac or Windows, using:
- Unlimited live camera inputs (iOS, NDI, HDMI, SDI, IP)
- Live guests, PPT slides, screensharing, and web feeds
- Multi-track audio
- And more!
Produce Pro Content
Limitless customization allows you to add polish and professionalism with:
- Flexible, layer-based compositing
- PTZ control & control surface integrations
- Production automation tools, like playlists and hotkeys
- Built-in chroma key, animated graphics, and overlays
Stream Live In Seconds
Simultaneously broadcast and record content, via:
- Built-in multistreaming with presets for YouTube, Facebook, RTMP, and more
- ISO recording and Virtual Camera/Microphone
- Additional outputs, including NDI, SDI, SRT
The Wirecast Workflow
Capture Professional Audio/Video
Produce Engaging Broadcasts
Stream Live & Output
Wirecast Supports NDI
- Capture: A variety of IP sources including NDI and detect NDI sources automatically in Wirecast
- Broadcast NDI: Send your program feed out via NDI to anything on your network including Virtual Cameras
Special! Turn Your Exsisting Camera and Computer into an NDI Production Solution
Create your own NDI production system with live streaming when you bundle any Kiloview converter with Wirecast Pro for Mac or Windows and save with a $50 instant rebate! Use coupon code "WCNDI50" at checkout when you buy any Kiloview Converter with Wirecast Pro to SAVE $50
Wirecast Software & NDI Eliminated the Need for Capture Cards
- For Mac with NDI is great on a Mac Pro, Mac Book or iMac
- For PC can be run on Laptops, Surfaces, NUCs or Surfaces
- Unlimited NDI inputs
Desktop, NDI, & Web Capture
- Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen.
- Wirecast automatically detects NDI sources
- The built-in web browser can also display live web pages
Recommended System Specs to Support 3 NDI Sources with Streaming to Facebook & YouTube
- Apple M1 Pro chip or greater
- 16gb memory
- MacOS Ventura 13
- i9 / AMD Ryzen CPU
- 16gb memory
- Dedicated GPU with 8gb+ memory
Shane Equipment List:
- Apple MacBook Pro w/ M1 Pro chip
- BirdDog P100 NDI PTZ camera
- Panasonic HVX171E camcorder
- BirdDog Core NDI encoder
- Netgear Gigabit Switch
- X-Keys Wirecast Controller
Videoguys Top 5 Features We Love About Wirecast Pro!
5 - So Easy to set up, use and learn. Trial version available
4 - Works equally well on PC or Mac, Desktop or Laptop.
3 - Full production studio - Mix video sources, PIP, Stream, record, add graphics, and much more!
2 – Excellent quality encoding for any and all formats
1 - NDI! No need for capture cards