Your wait is over. YoloBox gets its biggest update ever!! v3.7.0 available NOW!
All software updates on YoloBox Pro (since v1.0.6) are packed together and released in this version. Update and explore the new features now!
Some key features we'd like to point out some of our favorite features of this update are listed below:
Some customers use YoloBox exclusively to monitor multiple camera feeds. YoloLiv has observed this and has made it easier to do this with their newest update. Users can now switch to monitor mode, and can monitor, switch and record without an internet connection, and without streaming.
Constant Frame Rate for Streaming and Recording:
Users who are live streaming with the YoloBox can now stream at a fixed frame rate of their choosing. This includes frame rates of: 20, 24, 25, 29.97 and 30fps.
Animated Countdown Timer Overlay:
For those doing a live show, one popular method in streaming is to include a preshow, Videoguys even does this on our weekly "Videoguys Live." This gives your audience a chance to join in before you get into the true content of your show.
One feature that helps users perform this is the animated countdown clock overlay, which can be set to a custom time, with your choice of two designs, with customizable colors, fonts, sizes and more. This is a great way to boost engagement in your preshow, counting down to your main content.
This feature will also be great for those using YoloBox in Sports Broadcasting.
2 Videos from one SD Card
Users can now take advantage of the ability to add two video sources from your SD card to play as pre recorded media, or as an overlay.
Flip Screen Upside Down
YoloBox's screen now rotates with the body of the YoloBox itself, similar to a smartphone or tablet. This is a great feature for run and gun users, or users who have YoloBox attached to a gimbal.
Users can now take advantage of a flexible brightness display, meaning they can customize the screen to the conditions they are working in, whether that's outside or inside.
Adjust Video Transition Duration
We were excited when YoloBox introduced custom transitions in the previous update, as it brought more personality and customizability to each stream. Now, users can take this a step further by changing the duration of transitions. This includes durations of: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3 seconds.
Adjust Rolling Captions Speed
Custom titles and rolling captions are now available with customizable speeds of 0.5x, 1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x and 3.0x. This speed can be set to where it best suits your audience and your stream.
Check out this Complete List of What's New in v3.7.0:
- Monitor Mode - monitor and switch without internet required
- Stream & record with fixed frame rate - 20, 24, 25, 29.97 and 30fps
- Animated countdown timer overlay with 2 pre-made designs
- 2 videos from SD card & scoreboard countdown timer
- Comments overlay styling
- Record whole live stream without being split
- Up to 50,000Kbps for recording on Monitor mode
- Flip screen upside down
- Adjust screen brightness
- Adjust video transition duration
- Adjust rolling caption speed
- Livestream to Facebook/RTMP(s) is supported under Single-platform stream mode
- Streaming mode is now defaulted as "Direct Single-Platform Stream"
- And many other small feature updates
- Standard bug fixes and performance improvement
Updates In the Previous Version:
- 3 encoding modes - CBR, VBR & CQ
- Adjust bitrate from 2,000 to 8,000 Kbps for streaming
- Overlay & scoreboard customization
- Network test & speed indicator