Matthew Allard from NewShooter recently posted an article going over all the great features of the new YoloLiv YoloBox Mini. Which, as the name suggests, is a small and portable, self-contained livestreaming monitor and encoder.
YoloBox Mini is a super portable live streaming encoder, monitor and recorder that is capable of incorporating many powerful features for high end work! As the name suggests, it’s very small compared to almost all other live streaming solutions. You can fit it in your pocket, especially perfect for live events that require high mobility. If you’re looking for a mini but mighty live streaming solution for mobile live streaming needs, YoloBox Mini is your best choice.
YoloLiv YoloBox Mini is an all-in-one device, meaning it is your central hub for livestreaming and recording. No need for a separate computer. You can go live from just about anywhere now with the YoloBox Mini.
The YoloBox Mini features a USB input, one HDMI input and one HDMI output for local viewing, both mic and line analog audio inputs, a Qualcomm 660 encoder/processor, and a 5.5″ LCD touchscreen with 500 cd/m² brightness.
- 5.5″ LCD with 500 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in simultaneous streaming to up to 3 destinations
- HDCP compliant
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- 1 x HDMI inputs, 1 x USB video input, 1 x SD card slot, 1 x HDMI output
- One USB Type-C charging input
- Mic and line audio input
- Ability to input PDF
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Records internally to an SD card up to 128GB
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Supports up to 1080p60 video
- Touchscreen Control
The YoloBox Mini is ideal when you only have one camera in your production. But it is extremely valuable when it comes to upgrading the quality of your productions. You can add graphic overlays such as lower thirds, countdown timers, and more, right on the YoloBox Mini itself. There is no need to use a computer for graphics, now the YoloBox Mini can do it all for you in one location. YoloBox Mini is truly an all-in-one device for livestreaming.
The YoloBox Mini supports input resolutions ranging up to 1080p60 and can stream to YouTube, Twitch, and other streaming services via custom RTMP presets.
You can record your stream directly in MP4 format to an optional SD card with up to 1TB capacity using the built-in SD card slot.
- Video Encoded Format：H.264
- Audio Encoded Format：AAC (44.1k)
- Video Recorded format：MP4
- Audio Input Format：32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz/16-bit/16kHz
- Video Input Format：1080i/720p/1080p
- Live Broadcast Resolution：480P/720P/1080P
- Frame Rate: Up to 60 fps
Read the full article from NewsShooter HERE
Learn more about YoloLiv YoloBox Mini HERE
Lear more about YoloLiv HERE