The Ultimate All-In-One Multi-Cam Live Streaming & Switching System
More Inputs, Bigger & Brighter Display, Enhanced Performance
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
YoloBox Pro brings the professional features and processing power required for the most demanding live broadcasts.
The YoloBox Pro is 8-inch large and 750g weight, featuring 3 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output, 1 full-featured USBC, allowing you to switch up to 8 sources, of which up to four physical local cameras. The other two pre-recorded videos, either stored on an internal memory chip or from a web source. The Pro supports input resolutions of 720p and 1080i/p, as well as streams of 540p, 720p, and 1080p60 at your choice, using the H.264 codec. With HDMI output, you can display your stream locally on an HDMI device.
The YoloBox Pro provides you with a large LCD touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control, demonstrating the streaming image as well as the input streams; the LCD display also presents the control interface, which allows you to switch sources of information with a simple touch. It also has a line-level audio input, and a separate headphone audio out. You can record your stream directly in the .mp4 format to an optional SD card, up to 128 GB in size, using the built-in SD card slot. The line-in allows you to connect with the synthesizer and mic-in can be connected to the microphone for recording.
The YoloBox provides you with a large touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control.
The device works as a switcher, with a variety of picture-in-picture templates as well as graphic layers. It has a built-in encoder that allows for live streaming, and it can record to optional SD cards.
You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional looking results
Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and via cell service using an optional SIM card.
YoloBox will first push your feed to the YoloLIV platform, from where it automatically forwards your feed to a maximum of 3 destinations simultaneously.
Major streaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and Twitch are directly integrated, you can simply login your social account and stream.
SD Card Input
Roll in pre-recorded videos for intro, countdown, B-rolls, or special segments from an SD media card.
You can load a PDF as a local source to your YoloBox
The internal battery can power your YoloBox for approximately 3 hours. The YoloBox charges via the USB connection, which is used for power only.
- 3 x HDMI, 1 x USB In, 1 x SD card, 1 x PDF; 1 x HDMI out; 1 x SIM card; Mic-in/Line-in;
- Live switch up to 8 sources
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Built-in simultaneously streaming
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Add logos/watermarks/rolling captions to the stream
- Feature comment overlays to the Stream
- Add and edit customizable scoreboard, built-in lower-thirds
- Load PDF as an extra source locally
- Records internally to SD card
- Battery life up to 3 hours
· HDMI IN: Video input
· USB IN: Video input
(Please note in some usb webcams, only video can be captured.)
· HDMI OUT: Video input
· Ethernet: Connect to Internet by Ethernet cable
· AUDIO IN: Connect with lavalier microphone or mixer
· TYPE-C 3.0: A fully functional interface supports input/output
· TYPE-C: Power connector
· LINE IN: Stereo, connect to electric guitar or synthesizer
· MIC IN: Mono, connect to microphone for recording
· AUDIO OUT: Connect with headphone for sound monitor
· Sim Card Slot: Insert SIM Card to get into Internet
· HOTSHOE: Mount YoloBox with camera
· SD Card: Insert SD card for local assets
· Power Button: Turn on and turn off
· Video Encoded Format：H.264
· Audio Encoded Format：AAC (44.1k)
· Video Recorded format：MP4
· Audio Input Format：32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz/16-bit/16kHz
· Video Input Format：1080i/ 720p/ 1080p
· Live Broadcast Resolution：540P/720P/1080P
· Storage Card Type：SD Card
· Storage Card Capacity：Expanded to 128G in FAT32, exFAT, NTFS format
· 4G Network Countries & Frequency Band For
· Users：[NA：Variant for North America（US/Canada/Mexico）]
· Notes：Mexico B4
· For Non-US/Canada/Mexico Users：（EM:Variant for EMEA/India/Korea/Taiwan/South Asia/Latin America/Australia/New Zealand）Users：
· Notes：Thailand B7
· Please note that the Yolobox complete machine certification corresponds to the mainstream frequencies and wavelengths of the local mainstream telecom operators.
· SIM Card Size：Nano card
· Power Interface：Type C, Quick Charge 3.0
· Battery Capacity：10000mAh
· Rated Voltage: 5V-3A; 9V-2A; 12V-1.5A
· Network Protocol：RTMP(S)
- YoloBox Pro
- Screen Protector
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Booklet
- Hot Shoe Mount
- Pocket Wrench
- Sim Card Ejector
- USB-C Charging Cable
- USB-C Cable
Check out the #yolobox tag on our blog for great articles, videos and reviews