Matrox Mx.tools 4.2 Beta Release with Win7 support
Public beta releases of Matrox Axio.utils version 4.2 and Matrox Mx.tools version 4.2 are now available on our user forums. We are in the process of testing these drivers but would like to offer them to users in the meantime.
Matrox Mx.tools 4.2 Beta Release
Matrox is pleased to provide an open public beta release of the upcoming Matrox Mx.tools 4.2 software.
The Matrox Mx.tools 4.2 beta release includes the following new features:
- Support for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (64-bit).
- Support for Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder CS4 4.2 (earlier versions of Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder are not supported).
- Resolved black flashes on analog captures.
- Improved Adobe After Effects render performance when the "Multiprocessing" option is enabled.
- Overall playback and stability improvements.
Note: Technical support for this beta release is not available via email or phone support. All support for the Matrox Mx.tools 4.2 beta software will be provided through this RT.X2 user forum.
This beta software is available as a full Mx.tools 4.2 installation, which is required for Windows 7 users, or as an update for current Mx.tools 4.1 users who are not upgrading to Windows 7. Download the instructions for the type of Mx.tools installation that you want.
To download the new beta drivers visit our user forums:
Matrox RT.X2 User Forum
Matrox Axio User Forum
Videoguys RT.X2 Bundles - HUGE Savings! Click Here!
Leave a comment