- Anyone who needs to set-up a Remote Production without a camera operator
- REMI productions including talk show guests, reality TV, news broadcasts & more
- Perfect for Sports & Event Production Companies
- Send the Camera and Encoder anywhere and send broadcast quality video back
- Remote camera control and image optimization from a central studio
- Complete, affordable and scalable solution
- In 2021 we make streaming look better, work better and easier to do!
LiveU LU300 with BirdDog BDP200 Live Production Bundle with IP Pipe PTZ Control
BirdDog Eyes P200 $2,799.00
- LU300 Pro License $2,000.00(annual fee)
15GB Data Plan $1,800.00(annual fee)
LU2000 Single Channel $4,500.00
IP Pipe $1,000(annual fee)
Total Price: $19,999, creating a total of $2,095 in savings!
- Small-sized, cost-effective and reliable HEVC encoder
- Enabling broadcasters and content creators to transmit high-quality video
- Content creators can provide the same video quality as H.264 while using about half the bandwidth
- Includes inherent support for 5G, allowing you to connect two external LiveU 5G cellular modem sticks for higher bandwidth and lower latency productions
LiveU LU2000 Server:
- Bonded video decoder is used to receive, decode and playout any HEVC/H.264 bonded video streams sent by LiveU’s range of field units
- Can also be used as a transmission node when sharing video over the LiveU Matrix video management and distribution platform
- Can receive multiple preview feeds, allowing the remote operator to select the feed/s that are sent out over SDI for local consumption, or streamed over the network for CDN or any other online video streaming
IP Workflows Allow for...
Boost Remi Workflow
Use IP Pipe as part of LiveU’s Remote At-Home Production (REMI) solution, sending multiple high-res, synced video feeds from the field to your centralized production studio. By adding remote management and control capabilities, IP Pipe further increases operational efficiency and cost savings.
Enhance your remote production set-up and reduce costs by remotely controlling your IP-based gear. LiveU’s IP Pipe gives you remote control over a wide variety of network-based equipment.
Easy Remote Control
Increase efficiency with remote control over all your equipment, including robotic and PTZ cameras, Camera Control Units (CCUs), IP-based intercom and more. IP Pipe lets you seamlessly link a network located near your LiveU server with any network located near your LiveU field units (LU800/610/600/300).
Birddog BDP200 PTZ Camera:
- Optics and mechanics for broadcast level productions
- Color tools allow remote control of for color grading to ensure broadcast quality video
- 30X zoom provides tremendous flexibly in where the P200 can be placed
BirdDog Color Tools:
One of the reasons we chose the BirdDog Eyes P200 is the flexibility provided by all BirdDog Cameras. Your picture is completely adjustable with BirdDogs advanced color tools.
Check out this video by Dan Miall from BirdDog, on these Color Tools:
LiveU LU2000 Dual Channel Server:
Deploy multiple LU300 units for even more advanced REMI productions. This system exists within your studio to pick up signals being sent from the field with LU300s.
For those who prefer a more tactile feel, the BirdDog PTZ Controller is a great add on, you can use it to remotely control cameras from your field production, as you can see in our demo controlling a camera in Texas from New York.
LiveU LU300 with BirdDog BDP200 Bundle with 2 channel server & IP Pipe PTZ Control
This bundle includes:
- BDP200 $2,799.00
- BDPTZKEY $1,599.00
- LU300 $9,995.00
- LU300 Pro License $2,000.00 (annual fee)
- 15GB Data Plan $1,800.00 (annual fee)
- LU2000 Dual Channel $6,300.00
- IP Pipe $1,000.00 (annual fee)
There is a total value of $25,493, with the bundle priced at $22,499. This creates a total savings of $2,994.
Videoguys is also your Source for the LiveU Solo
The LiveU Solo is the best-in-class ‘plug and play’ live streaming bonding solution starting at $995.00.
This is also a great solution for cellular bonding, with the LiveU Solo Connect Modems, so you can bring your network connection anywhere. Learn more about the Solo Connect Kits HERE.
LiveU Solo is a Perfect Field Encoder for other switcher solutions like the TriCaster Mini 4K|NDI, the RGBlink mini or mini+ or the Roland V-1HD. Take these solutions and make them completely mobile for streaming from anywhere.
Check out this chart comparing the LiveU Solo and the LU300.