Roland V-1HD HD Video Swticher
PORTABLE COMPACT HD SWITCHER
Free Shipping for Orders IN THE USA
The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, blu-ray players and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader
The V-1HD is a compact and portable four channel video switcher with both hardware and connected PC / iPad control that supports four HDMI inputs at resolutions of up to 1080p along with a 12 channel audio mixer with audio embedding and de-embedding from HDMI. The V-1HD supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling or even “green screen” and is ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions. For creative live event video switching, the V-1HD includes a advanced video effects for transforming video into creative visuals to support all kinds of performances.
SO COMPACT AND PORTABLE, YOU CAN BRING THE V-1HD AND USE IT EVERYWHERE
Videography and Webcast
The compact V-1HD is an ideal portable solution switching video and action cameras for webcasts or recording.
The V-1HD effortlessly mixes high resolution computer and HD camera sources and gives visual artists unique filter effects and transition performance features including Roland's legendary "TRANSFORMER" buttons.
The V-1HD is an easy to use tool for students of all ages to broadcast or record sporting events, performances and other activities around campus.
Events and Meetings
The V-1HD is ideal for presentations in conference rooms or at live events allowing for switching of video from different sources such as computers and video cameras
Learn more about the Roland V-1HD Portable 4-Channel HD Video Switcher
- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
PORTABLE COMPACT HD SWITCHER
So compact and portable, you can bring the V-1HD and use it anywhere!
Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices.
Picture-in-picture and split functions.
Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance.
Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection.
Software Control using V-1HD RCS Application for Mac, PC and iPa
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
4 HDMI INPUTS
- The V-1HD has 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment.
The V-1HD supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions.
- Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are.
- Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time.
- Video signals input from a PC are accurately displayed thanks to progressive signal processing.
- HDCP is supported for input of copy protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
- Large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions.
Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output.
Green lit button is for the video that will be output on the next transition.
If a button is not lit, then there is no video being input to that channel.
- Broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results.
- The TRANSFORMER buttons can be used for switching the video instantly or applying effects.
There are 11 options for the operation of the buttons.
- There are three buttons for applying transition effects, CUT, MIX (4 types) and WIPE (30 types).
- Auto scan function switches the video automatically across the four video inputs.
- By using the T-Fader and BPM SYNC button, you can deliver visuals synced to a music performance.
- You can save or recall up to 8 presets using the MEMORY button.
- Use the FREEZE button to temporarily pause the incoming video.
- Output fade function makes the output video fade to black or white.
- Two-screen composition is possible
Picture-in-Picture: The position of the inset screen and the width and colors of the border can be changed.
Split: The screen can be split horizontally or vertically.
Chroma Key/Luminance Key: Keying colors of blue, green, black and white are supported.
- Use knob A and knob B to apply effects to A bus and B bus respectively.
Many of the visual performance functions made popular by the V-4EX and V-8 are included.
(9 types of filter effects including silhouette, colorpass, negative and findedge are possible)
FULL AUDIO MIXER INCLUDED
- Included is a 12ch digital audio mixer.
- In addition to 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the V-1HD also supports a stereo line level input and a mic level input.
- Every channel is equipped with a delay function to synchronize the video and the audio.
*The maximum delay time is 500ms.
- Audio follow function enables the audio to transit along with the video.
- Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported.
- With audio output jacks you can send the audio mix to a PA system or record it on an external
EASY TO OPERATE WITH HARDWARE CONTROLS
- Basic operations can be done by operating the buttons and the T-Fader on the unit.
- To make detailed settings you just need to connect a monitor to the preview connector.
TWO HDMI OUTPUTS
- Four-way multi-view preview screen shows every input source (non-drop frame).
A red border shows the video currently being output and a green one indicates the video to be output next.
- There are three types of view modes available for the preview output which are Multi-view, Output (as a program output) and Preview.
On-screen display can be turned on or off.
REMOTE CONTROL VIA USB OR MIDI CONNECTION
- V-1HD RCS
V-1HD RCS is an application for remote control of V-1HD from a PC.
By connecting the V-1HD to a computer via USB, you can perform remote control from the computer, backup / restore settings, and update system software.
* "V-1HD RCS" can be downloaded for free.* "V-1HD RCS" supports Windows / MacOS.
- V-1HD Remote
V-1HD Remote is an application to control V-1HD connected with USB by USB.
Graphically displays the status of the operation. It is also possible to perform operations that are divided into "image switching with the main unit, audio mixing with the application.* V-1HD Remote can be downloaded for free from the App Store.* Please use Apple's Lightning-USB Camera Adapter for connecting iPad.
- Supports coordination with instruments and sequencers via MIDI input and output.
|Video Processing||4:2:2(Y/Pb/Pr), 8-bit|
|Output Connectors||HDMI OUTPUT: Type A(19pins) / HDMI PREVIEW: Type A(19pins) *HDCP Supported|
|Input Formats||HDMI: 720/59.94p,720/50p(FORMAT switch = 720p) HDMI: 1080/59.94i,1080/50i,1080/59.94p, 1080/50p(FORMAT switch = 1080i or 1080p) *The input interlaced video signal is converted to progressive video signal by internal processing. *The video signal frame rate is selected by SETUP parameters (59.94 or 50).|
|Output Formats||HDMI: 720/59.94p,720/50p(FORMAT switch = 720p) HDMI: 1080/59.94i,1080/50i(FORMAT switch = 1080i) HDMI: 1080/59.94p,1080/50p(FORMAT switch = 1080p) *The video signal frame rate is selected by SETUP parameters (59.94 or 50).|
|Video Effects||Transition: CUT, MIX (DISSOLVE/FAM/NAM/MOSAIC), WIPE (30 types), TRANSFORMER(11 types) EFFECTS: NEGATIVE, EMBOSS, COLORIZE, COLORPASS, POSTERIZE, SILHOUETTE, MONOCOLOR, FINDEDGE, FLIP, WH-LUMIKEY@, BK-LUMIKEY@, GR-CHROMAKEY@, BL-CHROMAKEY@, PinP(1/4)@, PinP(1/2)@, SPLIT(H-STRETCH)@. SPLIT(H-CENTER)@, SPLIT(V-STRETCH)@, SPLIT(V-CENTER)@ *@ marked Effects are effected common to A-BUS and B-BUS.|
|Audio Processing||Sampling rate: 24bit/48kHz|
|Input Connectors||Digital: HDMI OUTPUT (HDMI Type A 19 pins), HDMI PREVIEW (HDMI Type A 19 pins) Analog: AUDIO OUT (RCA pin type), PHONES (Stereo mini type)|
|Input Level||AUDIO IN: -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu), MIC: -41 – -13dBu (Maximum : -1 dBu)|
|Input Impedance||AUDIO IN: 15 k ohms, MIC:10 k ohms|
|Output Impedance||AUDIO OUT: 1k ohms, PHONES: 10 ohms|
|Audio Effects||EQ, Delay, Compressor, HPF, Gate, Reverb, Mastering effect|
|Other Connectors||USB: B Type (for remote control from PC), MIDI: IN, OUT/THRU|
|Other Functions||MEMORY (8 types), FREEZE (input video captured),
BPM SYNC (auto transition synchronized to tempo), OUTPUT FADE (WHITE/BLACK)
|Power Supply||AC adaptor|
|Dimensions||313 (W) x 102 (D) x 59 (H) mm / 12-1/3 (W) x 4 (D) x 2-1/3 (H) inches|
|Weight||1.2 kg (excluding AC adaptor) 2 lbs 10-2/5 oz|
|Accessories||Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Cord Hook|
Roland V-1HD Portable 4-channel HD Video Switcher
- V-1HD Switcher
- UVC-01 HDMI to USB encoder
- Owner’s Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
- Cord Hook