Welcome to the re-designed PTZOptics IP Joystick Controller. Now featuring 4 camera hotkeys.
Auto-search your network for ONVIF compatible devices. Use any pan, tilt & zoom controls for any or multiple ONVIF protocol cameras! Controls pan, tilt & zoom with variable speeds. Use 4 dimensional joystick with “twist” control for zoom.
- Durable Metal housing.
- ONVIF Control Protocol (Supports entire PTZOptics Camera Line).
- Also supports all ONVIF PTZ Security cameras.
- 160×32 pixel blue LCD display.
- Key-press “BEEP” confirmation.
- Variable speed control of pan, tilt & zoom.
- Speed step control adjustments.
- Pan, tilt, rotation, zoom, iris, focus and camera settings.
- Preset tour, pattern, absolute position, zoom operation, AUX operation.
- Real time display of the current status.
- Short circuit & overcurrent protection.
Make way for Generation 3
Completely re-designed once again, with over three years of customer feedback and optimized functionality.
Joystick now includes advanced PTZ speed controls, access to the on screen display menu, focus lock and much more…
Latency = Eliminated
This joystick is now driven by the SONY VISCA Over IP Procotol
You asked and we listened. This joystick is ready for any professional video application with six camera switching hotkeys and access to even the finest camera detail settings over IP.
We made PTZ camera control easy enough for volunteers and advanced enough for broadcast professionals.
Single Cable Simplicity
The 3rd generation IP Joystick includes PoE (Power Over Ethernet). Take control of cameras all across your network with a single Ethernet cable connection. Simplify your next Joystick setup with a PoE network switch.