- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Accelerate editing with powerful dialog search
It’s back and better than ever! Stop wasting time and money generating transcripts of your projects just to organize and locate media more easily. With PhraseFind—the powerful new version of the acclaimed dialog indexing and search option for Media Composer—you can quickly find all relevant clips by simply typing a word or phrase. PhraseFind automatically analyzes all clips in your project and phonetically indexes all audible dialog, so you can spend less time searching for the right media and more time focusing on what matters most—your story.
- Work faster and easier with new features With the more powerful phonetic indexing engine, PhraseFind can now catalog volumes of dialog-driven media and deliver search results faster than ever before, saving valuable time and money. It also supports shorter phoneme phrases, so you get more accurate results, better indexing of unclear audio, and support for more dialects and accents. And its updated look and feel offers better visual integration with Media Composer.
- Find the right clips fast Eliminate the need to review, log, and triage hundreds of hours of footage to find what you’re looking for. With superfast indexing, PhraseFind does the “listening” work for you and then locates all relevant clips based on your search criteria in seconds, with highly accurate results. Plus, with the new Auto-fill feature, you can perform more efficient searches to speed things along.
- Experience seamless integration PhraseFind directly integrates with your Media Composer Find tool, so you can immediately start editing clips right from within your search results. No need to export or import clips, or even find the right bin or media file. All search results are automatically ranked for accuracy and appear in a virtual bin in Media Composer. You can even use other search criteria in the Find tool to refine results further.
- Speed up your workflow No need to know where your desired media is housed. PhraseFind can search project material stored across local and shared storage. You can also save any frequently performed search and limit your search results to only locate clips from a given tape name, video resolution, or any other bin column metadata you want.
- Work in different languages PhraseFind comes with a wide variety of language packs and dialects, including English (American, Australian, and UK), Arabic, Dutch, Farsi, Flemish, French (Canadian and European), German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish (Castilian and Latin American), Thai, and Turkish. This enables you to work on projects and locate clips in a multitude of languages, without having to spend extra on additional language packs.
- Use PhraseFind with the latest Media Composer Got Media Composer 7.x or earlier with an older version of PhraseFind? No need to worry about losing access to your PhraseFind tools when you upgrade to Media Composer 8. PhraseFind 2 works with the latest version, so you can take advantage of all the latest tools and features in both software titles to accelerate and elevate your storytelling experience.
Avid-qualified Mac or Windows-based computer
Media Composer 8.8 or higher software