- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Is your Avid Media Composer Support Plan due for renewal?
Let us help you easily renew your contract and continue to get the best of what Avid has to offer.
The Avid Support Plan Renewals give you access to Media Composer updates and upgrades only and does not include any 3rd-party software.
Media Composer is proven and trusted by professional editors in every segment of film, television, and broadcast. Designed to handle high volumes of disparate file-based media, Media Composer delivers accelerated high-res-to-HD workflows, real-time collaboration, and powerful media management, eliminating time-consuming tasks so you can focus on telling a great story. And now the choice is yours—edit on premises, remotely through the cloud, on demand, through a low-cost subscription, or purchase a license outright—making Media Composer the most versatile and accessible tool for professional creative editorial.
Titler Pro 5 is the standard for fast titling. It’s easy-to-use, and delivers results beyond what’s possible with your editor’s built-in titling application.
Through its familiar drag-n-drop workflow and intuitive controls, Titler Pro 5 makes it easy to get started and quickly master. Create a stunning title in seconds by applying one of the over 100 animated templates, then customize the text, colors and more for a powerful result.
And when you’ve got more titles in a project than you know what to do with, rely on Titler Pro 5’s multi-title management system to help you quickly apply changes to multiple titles in an instant or dive deep into a particular design.
Titler Pro 5 takes the guesswork out of creating powerful, animated and multi-dimensional titles, allowing you to focus on what’s important – editing your story.
- Easy to Learn
- Fast Title Creation
- Flexible workspace
- Built-in Animation Presets
- Rich template driven workflow
- Adaptive Duration Management
- Full customization
- 2D & 3D Vector Text
- Multi-title Management
- Shape and Text Extrusion
- EPS & PSD File Support
- OpenFX Support
- Custom Lighting
- Resolution Independent
What's New in Titler Pro 5
NewBlueFX added more than 60 improvements to Titler Pro 5 from the previous version. Here are a few of the new key features we’ve added to enhance your experience.
- Still Mode: Speed up your workflow by removing the need for timely caching on your simple titles
- Multi Title Management: Quickly between titles to edit text, colors or the entire design without ever leaving the Title Designer interface. Plus when designs are shared, you can update multiple titles at once.
- Flexible Workspaces: Maximize your efficiency with tear-away panels and adjustable workspaces.
- Reworked Control Organization: Access your library, title list, attributes panel all from within the reconfigured title designer.
- New Animation Presets: Easily create complex motion graphics with over 10 new animation presets
- Overhauled Handle Edit/Transform Modes: Achieve greater ease over your text editing, scaling, positioning, layout, and more.
- Revamped Timeline Object Control: Get more precise editing and keyframing within your design timeline.
- Range Select and Lasso: Leverage the new lasso control to attain even more efficiency with enhanced options for a variety of multi-selection tasks.
- Smart Library: View only what you need in the library depending on your selection.
- Bevel preset thumbnails: Visual bevel preset options
- Revamped menu structure: Easily find what you need through a reorganized menu structure.
NewBlue’s Amplify bundle delivers a collection of our best plugins from the Essentials, Elements, Filters, Stylizers, Transitions, and Titling collections in one package. Featuring 55 of the top plugins
- ColorFast from the Filters Collection delivers powerful color correction features geared for speed and efficiency. Quickly fix exposure and saturation issues to create the look you want. It's fast, effective and easy. Plus, ColorFast works seamlessly in your favorite video editing software.
- Stabilizer from the Essentials Collection analyzes your video, identifies areas of instability and corrects it. If you’re shooting hand-held, using a GoPro™ or trying to achieve a natural look, you'll love using Stabilizer.
- Chroma Key Pro from the Elements Collection allows you to remove solid colors and convert them to alpha channel. This must-have plugin simplifies color keying with a variety of easy-to-use controls.
Avid Support Plans for Media Composer
A standard Avid Support plan is now included with all Media Composer subscriptions and purchases. If your support needs are more demanding, you can upgrade to Elite support for an additional cost, either as a monthly subscription plan or an annual one.
If you have an existing Avid Support contract, it will continue to be honored until it expires. At that time, you can choose the new support option that best suits your needs.
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
Video Editing Host Compability
- Adobe After Effects 5.5+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- HitFilm Pro 3+
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- Titler Standalone Host
List of Plugins
- Active Camera: Simulate camera movements to imitate a jittery hand-held camera.
- Chroma Key Pro: Remove solid colors easily and convert them to alphas or create outlines and shadows.
- Outline: Create multicolored glows around text, objects, or people.
- Picture Grid: Create a variety of different frames within your picture.
- Reflection: Create and control a mirrored reflection of your image.
- Tile: Replicate your video into a grid-like wall.
- Viewfinder: Simulate the on-screen display of a video camera recording.
- Color Fixer Pro: Fix color balance, saturation and brightness to produce the perfect image.
- Detail Enhancer: Sharpen image details by strengthening and darkening lines and edges.
- Flash Remover Pro: Capture live events without worrying about distracting camera flashes.
- Gamma Corrector: Sharpen details and boost your image’s color, saturation and warmth.
- Lens Correction: Correct lens distortion to improve quality, or add it for a fisheye view.
- Progressive Stretch: Format your video into widescreen without sacrificing image quality or black sidebars.
- Selective Focus: Blur the surroundings of a region, object, or person to highlight it directly.
- Skin Touch Up: Soften wrinkles and remove blemishes without retouching an entire image.
- Stabilizer: Eliminate shaky footage using a powerful analyzer to get a smooth, jitter-free video.
- ColorFast: Create perfect videos with the ultimate color correction and color grading tool.
- Color Replace: Change the color of different objects without harshing the raw details.
- Diffusion: Add a soft glow to your footage to change the color and focus of your image.
- Film Color: Modify color and adjust lighting to recreate the classic look of film.
- Frame Rate: Convert live footage into a dynamic sequence of photos.
- Old TV: Manipulate your footage to recreate the look of classic tube televisions.
- Saturation EQ: Separate the color spectrum to choose colors you want to enhance.
- Spotlight: Overlay a specific region onto a preset backdrop to spotlight it.
- Tilt Shift: Create depth of field in your video to spotlight a particular region.
- Vignette: Use these preset vignettes to creatively frame your video.
- Earthquake: Simulate the motion of an earthquake by blurring, jolting and rattling your image.
- Impressionist: Create a colorful abstract painting out of your video.
- Mosaic: Transform your video into a mosaic by creating sequences of tiles.
- Neon Lights: Create colorful pockets of light by enhancing the edges of your video frame.
- RGB Shift: Separate the red, green, and blue elements within an image to create an edgy look.
- Rolling Waves: Simulate the effect of water washing over your video by warping your scene into waves.
- Shear Energy: Create a shear, blended motion effect by blurring the image on two axes.
- Water Color: Soften colors and blur edges of objects to give a smooth, fluid look.
- Zoom Blur: Dramatically pull into video, creating the effect that you’re flying into the screen.
- 3D Blow Apart: Break, burst and shred between scenes with this action-packed plugin.
- 3D Bouncing Frames: Animate your scene transitions by adding bouncing frames within a picture.
- 3D Checkerboard: Shuffle, collapse and stack one scene away, then introduce the next.
- 3D Intensity Grid: Expand 3D objects across the screen, then crumble to reveal the next clip.
- 3D Louvers: Blend, flip and bounce between clips for transitions with dimensional range.
- 3D Sliced Cubes: Layer cutouts of the next clip over the previous one.
- Glow Pro: Create soft sources of light, then harshen them to morph into the next scene.
- Neon Lights: Create colorful pockets of light by enhancing the edges of your video frame.
- Photo Blast: Smeared rays cast through images to wash away one scene and fade into the next.
- Plasma Glow: Transition from one scene to the next with a dynamic shimmering blast of light.
- RGB Shift: Separate red, green and blue objects, then shake them into the next image.
- Roll: Create the look of camera film rolling over a projector.
- Scanner: Shift in and out of scenes with a fluorescent beam of light.
- Shear: Smear your scene in diagonal directions.
- Traveling Rays: Move from one scene to the next with bright beams of shining light.
- Twirl: Twist and swirl images into a blur that unravels to reveal the next scene.
- Zoom: Blur and pan rays dramatically across the scene to move between cuts.
Titler Pro 4 quickly delivers polished 2D & 3D text and graphics natively in your NLE.