- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Speed up script-based editing
It’s back and better than ever! With ScriptSync—a powerful dialog search and sync option for Media Composer—you can eliminate time-consuming manual media searches and quickly find the best take or perfect clip fast. ScriptSync phonetically indexes all text and audible dialog in your project automatically and then syncs each source clip to its associated line in the script. Once synced, you can quickly locate all relevant clips in seconds based on a scene number, page number, or word or phrase search, enabling you to compare performances in the context of your story.
- Work faster and easier with new features. With the more powerful phonetic indexing engine, you can now match all clips to your script faster than before. You can also undo and redo tasks, add notes, view clips in their native frame format (including 4x3 and 16x9), and gain access to a larger color palette, giving you more color choices for richer organization and script markup.
- Save hours of time. Forget having to spend countless hours manually triaging dailies and aligning media with the script text. ScriptSync automatically handles all of this for you, enabling you to make creative decisions faster with little effort. It’s ideal for accelerating production time on films, TV shows, documentaries, interviews, and reality TV.
- Sync and edit text.Simply save any script or transcript as a text (.txt) file, and ScriptSync automatically goes to work, indexing and syncing all text and dialog in your project—no matter where the clips are stored—with incredible speed and accuracy. Plus, you can now edit text in the script to match what was actually said in the synced clip.
- Find the best takes fast.No need to search through hundreds of hours of footage; ScriptSync enables you to locate all takes of any scripted or transcribed dialog line, quickly and easily. You can then audition each take in context with the scene to find the best one. Or edit dialog together from different sources to create that perfect performance.
- Work in different languages. ScriptSync comes with a wide variety of language packs and dialects, including English (American, Australian, and UK), Arabic, Dutch, Farsi, Flemish, French (Canadian and European), German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish (Castilian and Latin American), Thai, and Turkish. This enables you to work on projects and locate clips in a multitude of languages, without having to spend extra on additional language packs.
- Use ScriptSync with the latest Media Composer. Got Media Composer 7.x or earlier with an older version of ScriptSync? No need to worry about losing access to your ScriptSync tools when you upgrade to Media Composer 8. ScriptSync 2 works with the latest version, so you can take advantage of all the latest tools and features in both software titles to accelerate and elevate your storytelling experience.
- Avid-qualified Mac or Windows-based computer
- Media Composer 8.8 or higher software