- A tightly integrated, fully tricked-out solution
- Capture your performance
- Rock your talent on stage
- Eleven Rack hardware
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
What is Pro Tools | Eleven Rack?
Pro Tools | Eleven Rack is a hardware/software bundle that provides the ultimate recording and amplifier emulation solution for guitar players. It comes with the high-quality, DSP-accelerated Eleven Rack hardware interface, industry-standard Pro Tools | Software, standalone Eleven Rack Editor application, and built-in Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, providing everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips—in the studio or on stage.
Stop struggling with trying to get the sound you’re after. With Pro Tools | Eleven Rack, you get great tone and versatility, and a tightly integrated, fully tricked-out hardware/software audio recording solution that keeps up with your creativity. Have access to dozens of the most coveted rigs and stompbox effects for a fraction of the price of a single vintage amp.
Have everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix your own music using the same software used in countless recording and postproduction studios worldwide. With its dual high resolution DSP power, Eleven Rack—coupled with Pro Tools | Software—enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer.
Even if you’re the stompbox king or queen, you won’t have to worry about distracting latency while recording. In addition to your guitar, you can connect a mic and other gear for recording. Create and polish mixes with over 70 included virtual instruments, studio effects, and sound processing plug-ins. Re-amplify your tone at whim—without re-patching a single cable. And take your sessions to any other Pro Tools studio with an Eleven Rack, and get full recall of all your same settings instantly
Why settle for a single amp at your next gig when you can have access to dozens? Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard.
Get the feel and response of playing through a variety of vintage amps, complete with such characteristics as amp sag and speaker cone breakup. Gain access to a vast collection of emulated classic effects—from must-have stompboxes to world-class studio processors. Plus, when you plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal, you gain full foot control over everything from vintage wahwah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender®, VOX®, Marshall®, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie®*
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR®, Electro-Harmonix®, Ibanez®, Pro Co, Univox®, and more*
- Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
- Customize your sound with convolution-based cabinet and microphone emulations
- Get the performance you need through powerful onboard DSP acceleration
- Record up to eight simultaneous channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio—with near-zero latency
- Stay in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Customize time-based effects through tap-tempo control
Have the connections you need to rig up your gear for recording:
- One XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" line-level inputs
- Balanced stereo XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs (for amp connection)
- Two 1/4" FX sends and returns
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1x1 MIDI I/O
- Stereo 1/4" headphone jack
- Pedal/footswitch input
- Get high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with your Mac or PC
- Take your sound from the studio to the stage with full standalone
- Eleven Rack: Work with Pro Tools software or use standalone for live performance
- Pro Tools Software: Work with Eleven Rack, a third-party audio interface, or standalone
- Plug-ins: Supports AAX Native 64-bit and AudioSuite 64-bit plug-ins (over 70 included)
Eleven Rack specifications
- Converters: 24-bit
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Analog input: 1 x 1/4"" TS True-Z, 2 x 1/4"" TRS Line, 2 x 1/4"" TRS FX Loop Return
- Analog output: 2 x XLR Main, 2 x 1/4"" TRS FX Loop Send, 2 x 1/4"" TS Output to Amp
- Digital input: 1 x XLR AES/EBU, 1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
- Digital output: 1 x XLR AES/EBU, 1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
- MIDI I/O: 2 x 5-pin, DIN MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru
- Sync I/O: AES/EBU, S/PDIF
- Headphone output: 1 x 1/4"" TRS
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19 x 13.5 x 3.5 inches (483 x 343 x 89 mm)
For studio use (for Pro Tools)...
- Avid-qualified desktop or laptop computer
- 64-bit OS: Mac OS X 10.8.3 or later, Windows 8, Windows 8 Professional, or Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate with SP1
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 15 GB free hard disk space
- Two available USB 2.0 ports (for Eleven Rack and iLok connection)
- Internet connection (for software installation and authorization)
For live performance…
- No computer needed—just you, Eleven Rack, and your guitar (or other instrument)
What’s in the box?
- Eleven Rack interface
- 1-year Pro Tools software subscription activation card - must renew annually to continue using
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack (preinstalled in Eleven Rack)
- Eleven Rack Editor (software download required)
- Power cable
- iLok 2 USB Key
- USB cable
- User documentation