From concert halls and scoring stages, to sheet music stores and classrooms, more composers, arrangers, publishers, and educators use Sibelius—the world’s best-selling notation software—than any other. With its sophisticated yet easy-to-use tools and Sibelius | Cloud Sharing features, Sibelius makes it easy to create, arrange, print, and share your compositions.
Supercharge your workflow
Sibelius offers many new feature enhancements to boost your composing, arranging, and music preparation efficiency. It’s ideal for copyists to mark-up scores quickly and engravers to get the exact layout you need.
- Add multiple slurs, hairpins, or other staff lines across multiple instruments all at once with multi-edit capabilities
- Change straight rhythms to dotted rhythms by simply changing a note’s value, which updates the following note’s duration accordingly
- Select multiple barlines and change the type or add system breaks all at once
- Add slurs and ties more easily
- Create repeated sections faster than before
- Select multiple staves and add lines, enabling faster hairpin and phrase mark additions
- Find and execute tasks in the ribbon immediately to speed up your workflow
- And much more
Share and promote your work to the community
Share scores, get feedback, find collaborators, and showcase your skills to an extensive network of creative artists and media pros in the Avid Artist Community. You can even sync your Sibelius | Cloud Sharing scores with your Community portfolio.
Expand your Cloud Sharing storage
Get more space to share and store more music—even beyond the 20-score limit if using Sibelius (formerly Sibelius | First)—with an Avid premium cloud storage plan. And if you’re a Pro Tools user, you’ll be able to host cloud collaboration projects in the same space too.