- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The RC-IP1000 is an advanced PTZ controller enabling fast operation of multiple PTZ cameras through a newly developed control interface. Featuring 42 buttons and 14 dials, including assignable buttons, programmable trace operation, and adjustable speed and response controls, this controller helps enable intuitive control of multiple PTZ cameras quickly and easily. With a 7-inch touch panel that provides clear visibility and touch-screen control, showing operation menus and camera video feeds, capability to control up to 200 cameras over IP, and more cutting-edge capabilities, the RC- IP1000 is built for large multi-camera productions.
- Full-featured remote camera controller provides smooth PTZ movement and precise control
- 7” touch panel for a clear display of operation screens, live camera views, and Touch AF
- 42 buttons, 14 dials and 66 LEDs customizable with frequently used functions
- Adjust pan, tilt, zoom and change camera function settings remotely
- Support for multiple connected cameras to be operated and configured simultaneously
- Control lever and zoom rocker with adjustable reaction rate
- 4K 60P video input/output via 12G SDI
- Control up to 200 supported Canon cameras, including up to 5 over serial
- Camera OSD menu from compatible cameras can be shown on the touch panel and operated using push-button controls
- Save camera settings for backup or use it to apply the same settings to a group of cameras
7-inch Touch Screen
At center, a 7-inch touch panel provides clear visibility and touch-screen control, showing operation menus and camera video feeds. It also allows for touch autofocus, and when combined with Canon’s add-on auto tracking capabilities, operators can be sure their subject remains in sharp focus and in-frame. For compatible Canon PTZ cameras that offer face and eye detection, operators can select the focus target with a touch of their finger on-screen. This intuitive option gives operators the confidence that their subject is in focus, framed, and tracked as they expertly configure multiple camera angles and shots.
Touch Panel Multi Display
The large touch screen display can show multiple cameras via Canon’s multi display feature, presenting camera images in either 2x2 or 3x3 layouts, for up to nine camera feeds on a single screen. With so many camera feeds at their fingertips, operators can simply touch and call up any displayed camera for operation and control.
Clear and Easy to Operate Layout
The RC-IP1000’s allows for quick and easy access to items such as the cameras setting, status, and all users to see live video from the camera that gives them access to touch focus and crop frame control.
Control Panel Designed for Instant Activation of Functions
The RC-IP1000 helps enable intuitive control of multiple PTZ cameras quickly and easily, featuring 42 buttons and 14 dials, including assignable buttons, programmable trace operation, and adjustable speed and response controls. LEDs are used to display equipment status, indicating selections without having to look at the screen display.
Control Lever and Zoom Rocker
For customized tactile operation, the control lever and zoom rocker reaction rates and speeds can be adjusted, as well as the pan-tilt speed and angle of the control joystick so the controller matches the style of the operator. A multi-preset function combines preset operations on each individual camera, allowing multiple cameras to quickly move simultaneously to a predetermined angle of view.
Wide Range of Video Interfaces
The RC-IP1000 provides 4K 60P video input/output via 12G-SDI, IP image input, as well as HDMI output allowing the user to bring in video from a variety of sources and displaying them on a local monitor over the HDMI out.
OSD Menu Display
Camera OSD menu from compatible cameras can be shown on the touch panel and operated using push-button controls, allowing users to do configurations with familiar screens found on the camera.
Simultaneous Settings for Multiple Cameras
Multiple cameras connected to the controller can be assigned the same movements and settings simultaneously. Additionally, settings can be saved for backup use or for multi-preset function that combines preset operations on each individual camera, allowing multiple cameras to quickly move simultaneously to a predetermined angle of view.
Supports Canon’s XC Protocol and NU Protocol
The RC-IP1000 supports Canon’s XC Protocol over IP which enables one-to-many control. This empowers operations in sophisticated multi-camera productions where they can control up to 200 cameras.
The controller also supports up to 5 Canon products connected via serial connection via NU Protocol.
Power With Either PoE+ or 4-pin XLR (12v DC)
The RC-IP1000 supports PoE+, enabling power, control, and video feed with a single cable*. This standard enables power supply via LAN cable, so no power supply setup or power cable wiring is necessary. This cuts down on wiring during installation and helps reduce installation costs.
The controller also includes a versatile 12V DC 4-pin XLR power connector, allowing a wide range of power sources to be used.
* When using power supply via PoE+, either the touch panel/LED lamp brightness is limited, or the use of USB ports is limited (selectable in settings).
Add-On Application Support
If you are using one of the in-camera Add-On Applications, such as Auto Tracking or Auto loop, the RC-IP1000 can be used for functions such as setting adjustments and fine tuning of operation.
The Auto Tracking Application enables the PTZ camera to automatically track the speaker or other specified persons during commercial presentations, lectures, and other events. Settings such as auto tracking start/stop, display size of the tracking subject, auto zoom function, tracking sensitivity, and auto select of tracking subject can be selected from the menu.
With the Auto Loop Application, the camera constantly performs regular PTZ movements automatically, allowing the operator to concentrate on switching and main camera framing. Users can set auto loop start/stop, route number, loop movement, and loop direction right from the RC-IP1000 menu.
Switcher Link via SDI/GPIO
The RC-IP1000 can be connected to a switcher using SDI/GPIO, enabling synchronization of switcher video selection with controller camera selection. And by synching the switcher tally status with the controller, the program video shooting camera button can be shown in red, and the preview video shooting camera button can be shown in green.
- 12VDC, PoE+ (with some restrictions*)
*When using power supply via PoE+, either the touch panel/LED lamp brightness
is limited, or the use of USB ports is limited (selectable in settings).
- 13.47 x 5.71 x 9.65 in. (342 x 145 x 245 mm)
(excluding controller level, protruding parts)
- Approx. 3.5 kg (7.72 lb.)
- 0°C – +40°C (+32°F – +104°F)
Controller Supported Cameras
- CR-N700, CR-N500, CR-N300, CR-N100, CR-X500, CR-X300, C500 Mark II
(requires firmware v22.214.171.124 or later), C300 Mark III (requires firmware v126.96.36.199 or later), XF605 (requires firmware v188.8.131.52 or later)
Number of Connectable Cameras
- 200 (5 with serial connection)
Number of Camera Select Buttons
Number of Camera Groups
- 20 (10 cameras in 1 group)
- 12G-SDI IN/OUT, HDMI OUT, IP IN
- XC protocol (IP)
- NU protocol (serial)
- Up to 100 for each camera
- Up to 10 for each camera
- Control lever, zoom rocker, focus dial, user buttons x 4, dials x 13, up down left right select buttons
Supported Add-On Applications
- RA-AT001 Auto Tracking Application
RA-AL001 Auto-loop Application
- 7-inch capacitive touch panel, 800 x 480 resolution
Camera Video Preview
- YES (SDI IN / IP), up to 9 cameras per page
- YES (SDI IN / IP)
Crop Frame Control
- YES (SDI IN / IP, CR-N700 only)
OSD Menu Display
- YES (SDI IN / IP, select cameras only*)
*XF605, EOS C70, EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C300 Mark III
GPIO D-Sub 25pin x 2 ports
- For GPIO external control/link
LAN / PoE+ RJ45 port
- IP camera control, IP video input, PoE+ power supply
Serial RJ45 port x 5
- Serial camera control
- SDI video input
- Video Output
HDMI OUT (Type A) x1
- Video Output
12V DC 4-Pin XLR port
- DC Power
USB Type A x2
- Front - Save Settings , Firmware Updates Rear - for Future Expansion
In The Box
- RC-IP1000 Main Unit
- Warranty Card