- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Teradek Cube is a compact H.264 encoder / decoder designed to stream live HD video directly to the Web, point to point over the Internet, and to iOS and Android devices.
Local Monitoring on IOS & Android Devices
Monitor every shot on your laptop, iOS, or Android device in real-time. Cube allows up to 3 clients to view a live feed from your video source with a delay as low as 4 frames. For multi-camera shoots, turn your iOS or Android tablet into a multiview monitor with the free Teraview application. Teraview lets you view and record up to 4 separate live video feeds from Teradek Cube or Clip encoders.
Point to Point Streaming
Stream on local networks, over the Internet, or directly to your H.264 decoder with the delivery method of your choice. Cube’s comprehensive support for transport protocols means you’ll be prepared for any IP video workflow.
Any Streaming Platform. Anytime. Anywhere
Connect, configure, go live! Cube gives you the power to stream to any online video platform. With native integration with Livestream, Ustream, YouTube Live, and Twitch.tv, streaming to the Web has never been easier.
On-board and Remote Proxy Recording over RTP/RTSP
Record your live stream directly to Cube's onboard uSD or to an NFS drive on your local network.
ZiXi: Flawless Broadcast Quality
Zixi is a breakthrough software system that allows users to deliver broadcast-quality video globally over the public Internet and private IP networks. With the addition of a Zixi license, Cube users can deliver broadcast-quality IP video streams over challenging network environments.
Sputnik is an optional free software application between Cube and your streaming destination. The software allows you to monitor and configure your Cube remotely, in addition to offering NAT traversal when you're looking to bypass firewalls. Sputnik is designed to run on a Linux computer either in the cloud (using Amazon EC2) or on a local server with a single, publicly addressable TCP port.
Cube decoders allow you to output your encoder's video feed into switchers, monitors, and recorders via HD-SDI or HDMI.
- Co-processor to enhance wireless workflow
- Up to 10 simultaneous streams to iOS devices
- Higher bit-rate broadcasts - up to 10Mbps over WiFi!
- Mounts on Anton Bauer Gold- or V-mount battery plates
- OLED Display for easy setup and status monitoring
- Li-Ion Internal Battery to allow seamless external battery exchanges
- Rugged Enclosure, mounts to any AB or V-mount camera
- Supported inputs and resolutions :480i 59.94/60, 576i50, 480p 59.94/60, 576p50, 720p50, 720p
- 59.94/60, 1080PsF 23.98/24, 1080p 23.98/24, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i 59.94/60
- Blu-Ray Quality Video Over Any IP Network, Utilizing H.264 High Profile
- Low Power Consumption (4.5W)
- 10/100 Ethernet, USB 2.0 Connectivity
- MIMO Access Point
- Headphone output
- Looping HD-SDI output
- Regulated power outputs - 12V or 8.4V
- Designed & Manufactured in California, USA