- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Professional High-Performance Dual-Drive Storage System
G-RAID is a dual drive, professional RAID 0 storage solution with high-speed USB 3.0 and FireWire® interfaces. Designed for professional content creation applications, G-RAID supports simultaneous playback of multiple layers of HDV/DVCPRO HD ProRes 422 HQ with the leading video editing applications, including Apple Final Cut Pro®, AVID Media Composer® and Adobe Premiere®. An all-aluminum enclosure, soft power switch and quiet smart fan round out G-RAID’s professional feature set.
Easy to Setup
G-RAID is ready right out of the box for use with Mac OS X systems and appears to the system as a single, big and fast disk drive. G-RAID also supports Windows® systems with a simple reformat.*
*The G-RAID 8TB model is not supported by Windows XP or older 32-bit operating systems which limit maximum volume size to 2.2TB. G-RAID 8TB models are compatible with Mac OS X, Windows Vista or other 64-bit operating systems.
- Transfer files at up to 250MB/sec when connected via USB 3.0!
- Up to 8TB, using 7200RPM hard drives
- Supports multi-stream DV, HDV, DVCPRO HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422 and uncompressed SD workflows
- Hardware RAID 0 with high-speed interface — USB 3.0, FireWire® 800
- Integrated “smart” cooling fan for quiet operation and reliability
- 3-Year limited warranty
Warranty & Support
G-RAID is backed by a standard 3-year limited warranty and unlimited free technical support by representatives experienced with the latest content creation applications.
(1) USB 3.0
(2) FireWire® 800
Drive Speed: 7200RPM
Transfer Rate: Up to 250MB/s
Compatibility : Mac OS® 10.6 +; Windows® 8, 7 and Vista®
Dimensions: 9.25" x 5.12" x 2.87" / 235 x 130 x 73 mm
- G-RAID dual-drive storage system
- Universal AC Power Supply
- (1) USB cable (3.0; backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- (1) FireWire® cable (FW 800)
- Quick Start Guide
- 3-year limited warranty
1 4TB drive for 4TB of total volume