- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
High-performance, Dual-Drive Storage
The G-RAID with Thunderbolt 3 is a high-performance, dual Enterprise-class 7200RPM hard drive storage system featuring Thunderbolt 3, USB–C™ (supports USB 3.1 Gen 2) and HDMI® connectivity for ultimate flexibility.
With removable drives, this ultra-fast, high-capacity storage solution is designed for the most demanding applications while easily supporting multi-stream HD, 2K, 4K and HDR video workflows.
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and a single USB-C port with support for USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Daisy chaining for up to 5 additional devices
- Dual removable, Enterprise-class 7200RPM hard drives
- High-speed data transfers - up to 500 MB/s
- Hardware RAID 0 (performance), RAID 1 (mirroring), or JBOD
- HDMI® port supports HDR and 4K video pass through
- 5-Year limited warranty
- (2) Thunderbolt 3 ports
- (1) USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) port
- (1) HDMI (HDCP 2.2 supports 4K 60/HDR)
- 7200 RPM
- Up to 500MB/s
- Mac OS 10.12+
- Windows® 10, 8.1 (via reformat)
- 9.88" x 5.12" x 3.58"
- G-RAID with Thunderbolt 3 dual-drive storage system
- (1) Thunderbolt cable (20 Gbps)
- (1) USB-C to USB-A™ cable for backward compatibility (Compatible with USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0)
- Quick Start Guide
- Power cable
- AC power adapter
Warranty & Support
G-RAID with Thunderbolt 3 is backed by a standard 5-Year limited warranty and unlimited free technical support by representatives experienced with the latest content creation applications.