- What's Included
- Demo Videos
NDI & NDI|HX. Encoding & Decoding. All In One
Both NDI and NDI|HX Cover all your needs
KILOVIEW N60 is a brand-new full-function NDI converter. Adopting the leading FPGA technologies, advanced-level AVC/HEVC algorithm, and NDI algorithm, KILOVIEW N60 supports 4Kp60 format encoding/decoding with both NDI High-bandwidth and NDI|HX, meeting all your demands and applications of IP-based video transmission.
Encoding & Decoding Converter
- KILOVIEW N60 supports encoding/decoding of NDI as well as NDI|HX by H.264/H.265.
- In the encoding mode, KILOVIEW N60 can encode a 4K HDMI signal into an NDI and NDI|HX video steam.
- In the decoding mode, KILOVIEW N60 will automatically adapt the NDI and NDI|HX format as your end needs.
- KILOVIEW N60 will take care of your 4Kp60 video transmission.
Better color performance: Up to YCbCr 4:2:2 and 10bits color depth
The N60 supports a professional YCbCr 4:2:2 color space and a 10-bit color depth (the common 8-bit color depth is also available). N60 promises higher color and image quality, particularly to fulfill the needs in the broadcasting and medical imaging industries that bear no color fringing.
N60 has both USB 3.0 Type-A and USB 3.0 Type-C interfaces for you to:
- Access a Web Camera via USB 3.0 Type-A as a video input source for encoding;
- Connect to your PC via USB 3.0 Type-C as a USB video input;
- Control PTZ Camera via USB expansion.
* Note: As an advanced function, you need licenses for full functions.
High quality ultra-low latency of end-to-end transmission
With ultra-low end-to-end latency, KILOVIEW N60 is a powerful bi-directional converter that supports every second of your 4K video transmission over IP.
- Encoding 4K HDMI/USB video signal into NDI and NDI|HX stream.
- Decoding NDI and NDI|HX streams into HDMI.
- Loop-out for view on a monitor or projector.
Large-sized Color LCD Screen and Scroll Wheel
- As an upgrade of KILOVIEW N6, N60 is designed for better user experiences.
- A big color LCD screen and a scroll wheel enable you to customize settings, switch on/off, set quick shortcuts, and control all video sources with preeminent ease.
- At the back of the N60, there is a built-in small tally to show the status.
Audio and Intercom
KILOVIEW N60 supports an extended USB audio interface (e.g., USB headset), to let you have end-to-end real-time intercom among the KILOVIEW devices operators and the associated KILOVIEW Intercom System (KIS) group.
- KILOVIEW N60 supports PTZ control through USB to serial RS-232/RS-485/RS-422.
- N60 also adopts Network control protocols (such as Sony Visca/PELCO-D/PELCO-P) for external PTZ control.
Power Supply: PoE and DC
- KILOVIEW N60 has 2 interfaces of Ethernet, one supports PoE（IEEE 802.3AT）power supply.
- Just plug in a network cable, and you can easily access both the power supply and network transmission.
- It also supports DC 12V power supply and can easily power the device with a portable charger or camera battery.
- The N60 provides a TF storage extension that eases your recording of encoded NDI video directly into a TF card (local recording supports MOV. format).
- TF storage guards your recording and prevents you from losing video frames caused by network delay, network interruption, or fluctuation.
Full NDI Bandwidth Requirement
Resolution - Default Bitrate
4KP60 - 250Mbps
4KP30 - 200Mbps
1080P60 - 125Mbps
720P60 - 90Mbps
1*4Kp60 HDMI 2.0
1*4Kp60 HDMI 2.0（Loop or decoding output）
1*3.5mm Line in
1*3.5mm Line out
2*RJ45 1000Mbps Ethernet port
Ethernet 1 with PoE (IEEE 802.3AT, 24W Max)
Input: up to 3840x2160 60fps (4Kp60), lowest 720p50
Output (decoding or loop out): up to 3840x2160 60fps (4Kp60), lowest 720p50
NDI® codec capacity
1x NDI® FB/HX encoding or 1x NDI® FB/HX decoding
SpeedHQ (NDI CODEC): SHQ0, SHQ2
ISO MPEG-4 Part 10: Advanced Video Coding (AVC)/ITU H.264
ISO MPEG-H Part 2: High-Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)/ITU H.265
AVC (H.264): Baseline, Main, High, High10, High 4:2:2 up to 5.2 level
HEVC (H.265): Main, Main Intra, Main10, Main10 Intra, Main 4:2:2 10, Main 4:2:2 10 Intra up to 5.1 High Tier
Audio encoding and decoding
NDI Audio; AAC-LC, Opus, G.711 a-Law/u-Law; other software expansion
1*USB3.0 (type A)
1*USB3.0 (type C)
1.96〞LCD screen, KILOVIEW Magic Rotor
Support TF card for recording, capacity up to 2TB
Built-in OLED panel available as front/rear Tally
DC 12V （5.5/2.5）or PoE
Support both NDI and NDI|HX 2.0 (Note: It will support NDI|HX 3.0 in the near future)
SpeedHQ (NDI CODEC):
4Kp60: 250Mbps, 1080p60: 132Mbps, 1080p30/1080i60: 112Mbps, 720p60: 105Mbps
Adjustable from 1Mbpsto 120Mbps. >24Mbps (4Kp60); >10Mbps(1080p60).
Adjustable from 1Mbps to 120Mbps. >15Mbps (4Kp60); >6Mbps(1080p60).
TF card available for local storage to .mov filles.
Support remote recording with KILOVIEW Recorder System, ensuring reliable recording together with Kiloview Smart Recording technology (TF card required).
Support voice intercom by USB headset between devices directly, or with KILOVIEW Intercom server.
Support PTZ control through USB to serial RS232/485/422;
or PTZ control over IP with different protocols, no extra cable required
Input with Web Cam via USB
Support video input from Web Cam via USB 3.0 (Note: license required)
Connection with PC via USB
Support connection with PC via USB Type-C, as a video capture device (Note: license required)
Web UI and remote management with KILOVIEW KiloLink Server
Firmware upload by Web UI and remote upgrade with KILOVIEW Kilolink Server
Support cold-shoe mounting and V-mounting