- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The CV420-30X is a 30X optical zoom 12G-SDI camera utilizes a professional grade 8.5 Megapixel Sony sensor to capture crisp 4K (UHD) video up to 3840x2160p at 60fps through multiple output interfaces including 12GSDI, HDMI and IP (HEVC/SRT). Marshall's straight forward design and ease of use make this camera a valuable camera for a wide variety of broadcast and professional A/V applications. CV420-30X can be setup through the one-cable to camera alternative which uses one Ethernet (CAT) cable to carry power (PoE), video, audio, tally and control over IP.
Ultra-Long 30x Optical Zoom Range
The long 30X optical zoom lens offers an extended zoom range from 4.6mm to 135mm starting at just under 70° all the way out to 3° horizontal angle-of-view for maintaining image crispness from ultra-wide to ultra-long telephoto shots.
12GSDI + IP (Ethernet) Workflow Flexibility
CV420-30X offers 12GSDI (BNC) output as well as three IP streams with multiple protocol support including HEVC and SRT (4K60). SRT is an open-source video transport protocol and technology stack that optimizes video streaming performance across unpredictable networks. Also, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4, NTP, RTSP, TCP, MPEG-TS, RTMP, and RTMPS.
The CV420-30X operates with exceptional low-light sensitivity, ensuring a clear picture in variable and challenging lighting conditions, including live events, houses of worship, indoor or outdoor sporting events, and other dynamic lighting environments.
One Cable to Camera
One cable to camera provides up to UHD video, audio, control and power (PoE) over one CAT cable with IP (HEVC), 12GSDI, and HDMI simultaneous outputs with stereo audio embedding.
- .5 Megapixel (1/2.5") 4K (UHD) sensor
- 30X Optical Zoom (4.6~135mm) - 68° AOV
- 4K (UHD) Resolution: 3840x2160p up to 60fps, 1920x1080p, 1080i & 720p
- IP formats: SRT, UDP, DHCP, MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTP, RTMP, RTMPS, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4, NTP, TCP, 802.1X
- 12G-SDI (BNC), HDMI and IP Triple Stream (HEVC/H.265/H.264) with SRT (4K60)
- Ethernet I/O supports video, audio, control, tally and PoE over one-cable
- Control Options: VMS, Software GUI, Joysticks (IP or RS232), Plugins, Docks
- RS232 and 3.5mm audio (stereo) IN/OUT with passthrough
- Power Draw: 17W (DC) and 19W (PoE)
The CV420-30X is suitable for use in networked UHD and HD workflows where image quality and versatility are of utmost concern, including live broadcast productions, courtroom capture, corporate video, government assembly, sportscast, newscast, reality television, concerts, house of worship and many more.