- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The Marshall CV574 network streaming POV camera is built around a Sony UHD sensor with over 8.5 million pixels. The miniature CV574 delivers exceptional 4K (Ultra-HD) video performance via HDMI and ethernet IP interface supporting the ultra-efficient NDI|HX3, SRT, HEVC codecs from a durable aluminum alloy build with rear I/O protection wings. The Ultra-HD Sony sensor offers crystal clear and rich color accurate video with improved low light sensitivity, refined remote adjust capability and flexible interchangeable lenses.
NDI®|HX3 Premium, Efficient, Low Latency, Loss-less Streaming Codec
Featuring the extremely efficient NDI|HX3 codecs gives the miniature CV574 camera a unique advantage over other streaming cameras with 100ms end-to-end of latency using less bandwidth and maintaining the premium video quality of the source. Simultaneous HDMI output and other streaming options such as SRT, RTSP, MPEG-TS, HEVC and more.
Interchangeable M12 Lenses
Marshall CV574 cameras come with a high-quality 4.0mm (85° H.AOV) prime lens which ensures focus from near contact to infinity. Marshall offers a wide selection of high quality M12 prime and varifocal lenses to meet the individual needs of the production, project, or application.
Durable, Flexible, Powerful
The miniature CV574 body is chiseled from a block of aluminum alloy making it extremely durable in a discreet miniature size with rear I/O protection. CV574 operates with exceptional low-light sensitivity, ensuring a clear Ultra-HD picture in challenging lighting conditions with refined remote adjust & match capability over network or Visca over RS485 commands. Suitable for a variety of AV over IP network, cloud production, remote contribution, and HDMI workflows.
Marshall Camera Division continues to develop camera products to follow the heritage of Marshall broadcast quality incorporating reliability, durability, flexibility and most importantly affordability with feature sets that matter to our industry partners.
- 8.5 Megapixel 1/2.8" Sony solid-state image sensor
- Interchangeable M12 lens mount comes with 4.0mm – 85° H.AOV lens
- 3840x2160p, 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i & 1280x720p resolutions available
- Framerates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25fps
- HDMI + network support for NDI|HX3, HEVC, SRT, RTSP, MPEG-TS and other IP streaming codecs
- One-cable to camera option for power (PoE), video, audio, and remote setting control
- Remote adjust & match via Visca over IP, NDI|Tools, Software GUI, RCP, Camera Control Software
- PoE over Cat cable or 12V power with included power supply