- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Matrox hardware components are designed for optimal performance, flexibility, and scalability. They share a memory centric, asynchronous architecture that provides high-speed transfers of video, audio, and graphics data between I/O peripherals, co-processors, the CPU, and host memory. On-board DMA engines allow data transfers to occur without any intervention from the CPU. Dedicated on-board 10-bit hardware scalers off-load CPU or GPU processes.
The full range of broadcast-quality video/audio inputs and outputs are supported in NTSC and PAL as well as 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i HD resolutions at all frame rates. Support for 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios is provided. A variety of I/O configurations are available to meet your specific application needs. All of the hardware components are supported by the Matrox SDK for Mac.
The Matrox Multi input/output cards bring a new level of channel density to Mac-based systems.
- Single-slot, length PCI-e x8 card fits into Mac Pros and Apple Xserve systems
- Video inputs: up to two multi-rate 3G/HD/SD SDI or one 3G level B, or one Dual Link, or one video + key
- Video outputs: up to two multi-rate 3G/HD/SD SDI or one 3G level B, or one Dual Link, or one video + key
- 10-bit hardware scaling engine supports up to four HD streams or six SD streams
- 16 embedded audio I/O channels per SDI stream
- 4 unbalanced analog audio channels for monitoring
- Support for SDI ancillary data ATC, AFD, CC
- Analog blackburst reference input (tri-level or bi-level) with loopthrough
- Automatic video bypass and A/V watchdog support
- Auto-detection of input video resolutions Onboard live video mixer with zero frame delay
- One analog LTC input
- RS-422 port for device control
Capture Multiple Camera Sources Simultaneously for Live Video Production and Streaming
- Matrox Multi-Ingest enables 4 simultaneous HD-SDI inputs into Wirecast Pro
- Now you can produce live broadcasts from the field with multiple cameras
- Dynamically mix in prerecorded media, such as movies, sound & images
- Great for professional multi-channel live sports, news and entertainment
Improve video capture resource utilization and live video production quality
Matrox Multi integrates with Telestream Wirecast Pro for Mac to enable professional journalists, videographers, and producers to easily capture and produce multi-camera live events for the Web. The joint solution provides four simultaneous HD-SDI inputs into a single Mac Pro running Wirecast Pro live webcasting software.
Up until now, a common challenge has been how to efficiently add more camera sources to live streaming software running on standard desktop computers. The Matrox/Telestream solution combines improved capture and resource utilization with the best in live production.
Simply plug the Matrox Multi card into your Mac Pro and install Wirecast software on your computer. Wirecast will automatically detect the camera feeds, allowing you to easily switch between live feeds and other sources, such as prerecorded video.
Why Choose the Combination
Telestream and Matrox offer Mac video professionals best-in-class solutions from two industry leaders.
Telestream's Wirecast Pro combines live switching between multiple camera feeds with the live video production features that professionals require including chroma key, transitions, up to 35 layers in one shot, 3D graphics, built-in titles or lower-thirds, virtual 3D foregrounds, backgrounds and virtual sets, plus built-in scoreboard templates allowing you to create beautiful broadcast productions for the Web. When ready to go live, Wirecast provides live encoding to popular streaming formats, including QuickTime, On2 Flash 8, H.264 and Windows Media.
Matrox Multi brings a new level of channel density to Mac Pro systems. In a single PCIe slot, a Matrox Multi-Ingest card provides up to four independent HD-SDI inputs with up to 16 embedded audio channels per SDI stream. Matrox Multi-Ingest delivers broadcast-quality video and audio for professional multi-camera events, while taking up an absolute minimum of the precious real estate inside your system.
About Telestream and Wirecast Pro
Telestream provides world-class live and on-demand digital video tools and workflow solutions that allow consumers and businesses to transform video on the desktop and across the enterprise. Many of the world's most demanding media and entertainment companies as well as a growing number of users in a broad range of business environments rely on Telestream products to reach broader audiences, streamline operations, and generate more