MOTU Electric Keys
Advanced software features include MIDI control of nearly all parameters, 256-note polyphony per instrument, ultra-low latency, efficient disk streaming for fast preset loading, world-renowned UVI Engine? for superb sound quality, universal plug-in compatibility and stand-alone operation. You can even load and play Electric Keys sounds using MachFive for convenient, consolidated operation with your other sound libraries.
Electric Keys supports all major plug-in formats on Mac OS X and Windows (XP and Vista), including VST, DXi, MAS, Audio Units and RTAS. It also runs as a stand-alone application, turning any laptop or desktop computer into the ultimate electric keyboard instrument.
- Massive 40GB electric keyboard sound library with over 20,000 samples
- Comprehensive collection of 50 classic, rare and exotic electric keyboards from the last 40 years
- Includes electric pianos, electric organs, clavs, tape samplers, string machines and other models
- Includes both classic instruments heard on countless hit recordings and rare instruments never before offered in sampled form
- 11 instrument categories with easy operation and beatifully rendered, authentic look and feel
- Nearly all instruments sampled at 24-bit 96kHz resolution
- Authentic multi-samples carefully crafted and customized for each instrument
- Virtual effects rack ? separate multi-FX presets allow thousands of FX/instrument combinations
- Individual effect include Delay, Reverb, Filter, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Vinyl simulator, and Amp simulator.
- Provides dozens of factory presets, or create, save, and recall your own for unlimited textures
- Combis - save complex variations of the factory presets, choose from hundreds of included combis, or create, save, load and share your own for unlimited layering possibilities
- Individual controls for each instrument, including ADSR envelope, LFO (for tremolo and auto-pan), tone controls, tuning and velocity response
- Superb sound quality with the 32-bit UVI Engine
- Disk streaming for fast preset loading
- 256-note polyphony & ultra-low software latency
- Two sound slots to create layers and splits in seconds
- MIDI Learn for all controls for hands-on operation
- MachFive 2 compatible for unified operation ? library loads directly into MachFive for consolidated project management
- standalone application
- Mac OS X version 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, or 10.4
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, or XP, 32 or 64 bit