- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
micro lite 5x5 USB MIDI interface
5x5 MIDI interface for Mac OS X and Windows with all the MIDI I/O you need at a great price
Built from the same technology found in MOTU's flagship MIDI Timepiece, the micro lite is a professional MIDI interface that provides portable, plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Mac or Windows computer.
The micro lite provides 5 MIDI IN, 5 MIDI OUT, 80 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Mac and Windows software. Large front-panel LEDs illuminate to indicate MIDI activity.
The micro lite takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for hot-swapping and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. And the micro lite is powered by the USB port no wall wart or AC plug.
With its attractive yet rugged metal casing, the micro lite slides easily into a shoulder bag or briefcase for ultra-compact portability and convenient desktop operation. Removable rack attachments, as well as a custom center-joint fastener, are included and allow you to easily mount two micro lites side by side in a standard 19-inch equipment rack.
No other MIDI interface offers this much value, performance and portability at such an affordable price.
- MIDI connectivity - Five MIDI inputs and outputs provide 80 MIDI channels.
- Expansion - MOTU MIDI interfaces grow with you. Expansion is simple. Add additional MIDI ports by plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface.
- Compatibility - Works with your favorite software. Includes drivers for Mac OS X and Windows 7/Vista.
- USB-powered - Bus-powered from USB connection. No additional power necessary.
- Rack mountable - With rack ears attached, fits one half of a standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 1U high. Excluding rack ears, chassis dimensions are 9.5 x 7 x 1.75 inches (24.13 x 17.78 x 4.45 cm).