- What's Included
- Demo Videos
- 12 10G/Multi-Gig ports, and 12 10GBASE-X SFP+ ports
- 240W internal power supply
- Half-width form factor enables one or two switches in a single rack space for redundant top-of-rack
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover
- Layer 3 feature set includes static, policy-based, and dynamic routing
- NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, AV User Interface, and Engage Controller speed up AV installations
- NETGEAR ProSAFE® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement
POWER AND THROUGHPUT
Edge to core stackable platform, from 1 Gigabit to 100 Gigabit, all within 15.75in (40cm) of depth.
Groundbreaking AV GUI
A simplified user interface makes it easy to assign configuration profiles to each port.
Multicast in an Instant
NETGEAR IGMP Plus™ provides multicast functionality right out of the box for most AV over IP applications.
Sleek, Quiet Design
Less fan noise, and mounting ears included for rack mounting.
Auto-trunk and auto-LAG functionality auto connects with other M4350 (and M4250) switches.
FAST, EASY CONFIGURATION FOR AV PROS
A streamlined interface enables factory default AV settings or user-specified AV profiles to be assigned to individual ports with just a few clicks.
FOCUS ON THE EVENT, NOT FAN NOISE
Most models have quiet mode which greatly reduces fan noise.
DESIGNED FOR AV OVER IP RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
With built-in NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, there's little-to-no setup required for flawless Video over IP delivery. Enable multicasting right out of the box.
- # Total Ports: 24
- Port Types: 12x 1G/2.5G/5G/10G, 12x SFP+
- Total PoE Budget: n/a
- # PoE+ Ports: n/a
- # PoE++ Ports: n/a
- Rack Mount: 1U
- Form Factor: 220 x 400 x 43.2
Primary Port Speed
10 Gigabit / Multi-Gig
Number of Ports
24 (12 x 10G/Multi-Gig, 12 x 10G SFP+)
PoE Ports / Budget
Enhanced (NETGEAR IGMP Plus™)
Jumbo Frame Support
Yes, up to 12kb
Quiet Mode 34.3dB@25ºC
Standby without any port connection: 34W/106.76Btu/hr
- M4350-12X12F (XSM4324)
- Power cord(s)
- Console USB Type-C cable
- Switch rack-mounting standard bracket set
- Switch set of longer brackets for recessed mounting
- Switch pairing kit for two half-width M4350 switches in a single rack space (2x)
- Rubber footpads for tabletop installation (4x)
- Installation guide