- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Achieve the professional sports broadcast look with minimal effort. Connect scoreboard and stats graphics with industry standard hardware and data integrations.
Transform Live Production with Captivate
Craft Compelling Broadcasts Where Graphics and Video Unite in an Intuitive, Seamless Workflow.
Captivate delivers live graphics and data visualization for every market.
Get cost-effective broadcast-quality graphics, live camera switching, and streaming for any live production.
Deliver sports productions that sports fans expect with Captivate. Produce network-quality stats, scoreboards, lower thirds, and more in minutes—not hours. Quickly connect to scoreboard data from Daktronics, Fair-Play, OES, Stat Crew, Scorebird, or Sportzcast to drive scores for any sporting event. Create a buzz with Captivate.
Discover the Power of Captivate
Dive into this comprehensive showcase to explore the vast capabilities of Captivate. Witness how it revolutionizes live video production, seamlessly integrating dynamic graphics and video for unparalleled broadcasting experiences. From sports events to corporate streams, see how Captivate elevates every production.
Navigating the Captivate Interface
Take a guided tour of the Captivate interface, where functionality meets simplicity. This video will walk you through the intuitive layout and tools that make creating stunning, integrated live productions a reality.
Captivate Sports Features
- Simultaneous on-screen graphics: 3
- NEW Camera switching.
- NEW Transitions.
- NEW Shot layouts.
- NEW Zoom & Microsoft Teams video participants.
- NEW Zoom chat and meeting details data.
- NEW Send production into Zoom.
- NEW RTMP streaming.
- NEW Leaderboards data controller
- NEW Scoreboard Tools 2.0 data controllers
- NEW Direct Serial Data controller for hardware scoreboards
- NEW Scorebird data controller
- Pre-Cache Workflow
- Output to NDI, SDI key/fill, HDMI.
- Compatible with Wirecast, vMix, ATEM, OBS, Stream Deck.
- Real-time playout interface with advanced controls.
- Drive graphics from external data sources.
- Built-in 3D-animated graphic design interface.
- Design and play graphics without exporting.
- Graphics library containing lower thirds, main titles, and motion bugs.
- Instantly create and play multiple iterations of the same design via multi entry.
- Direct import of media files (images, videos, sound, etc...).
- Live video inputs.
- Over 500 built-in animations, effects, and transitions.
- Excel and CSV spreadsheet integration.
- Adobe Photoshop import.
- Controllable countdown/up clocks.
- Automated graphic scaling.
- NEW Rolling credits.
- Google Sheets integration.
- Built-in graphics for soccer, basketball, football, volleyball, hockey, and lacrosse.
- Manual scoreboard control interface.
- Sportzcast, Stat Crew, and Daktronics scoreboard integration.
- Stat Crew Stats integration.
- XML and JSON data inputs.
Features and specifications
- Real-time playout
- Live animated updates per layer
- Hotkey functionality
- 1 channel
- 15 total layers
- 3 simultaneous live layers
- SDI key/fill (Blackmagic® and AJA®)
- Google Sheets and Slides NEW
- Stat Crew scoreboards
- Daktronics scoreboards
- Sportzcast scoreboards
- Facebook Live comments
- 3D animated graphics
- Animations, effects & transitions
- Adobe Photoshop import
- Title Designer interface
- Sports & scoreboard packages
Compatibility and requirements
- Any switcher with NDI inputs
- Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs
- Any switcher with SDI key/fill inputs (Blackmagic Design and AJA cards)
Software and hardware:
- macOS 10.15 and later
- M1 Mac support coming soon
- Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 1.82 GB drive space for installation
- 2015 or later
- 1GB VRAM (2GB+ recommended)
- 902Mhz base clock (1506Mhz+ recommended)