- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Transform Live Production with Captivate
Craft Compelling Broadcasts Where Graphics and Video Unite in an Intuitive, Seamless Workflow
Captivate delivers live graphics and data visualization for every market.
Get cost-effective broadcast-quality graphics, live camera switching, and streaming for any live production.
Engage your audiences by visualizing data and information in professional, creative, eye-catching ways with Captivate. Used worldwide by broadcasters big and small, Captivate offers powerful, creative tools that deliver beautifully produced productions for live broadcasts without all the ‘building’ that often bogs down less-flexible packages.
Discover the Power of Captivate
Dive into this comprehensive showcase to explore the vast capabilities of Captivate. Witness how it revolutionizes live video production, seamlessly integrating dynamic graphics and video for unparalleled broadcasting experiences. From sports events to corporate streams, see how Captivate elevates every production.
Navigating the Captivate Interface
Take a guided tour of the Captivate interface, where functionality meets simplicity. This video will walk you through the intuitive layout and tools that make creating stunning, integrated live productions a reality.
- Simultaneous on-screen graphics: Unlimited
- NEW Camera switching.
- NEW Transitions.
- NEW Shot layouts.
- NEW Zoom & Microsoft Teams video participants.
- NEW Zoom chat and meeting details data.
- NEW Send production into Zoom.
- NEWAccess to multiple Zoom participant's live video.
- NEW RTMP streaming.
- NEW Leaderboards data controller
- NEW Scoreboard Tools 2.0 data controllers
- NEW Direct Serial Data controller for hardware scoreboards
- NEW Scorebird data controller
- NEW ProPresenter and EasyWorship data controllers
- Adobe After Effects Integration
- Pre-Cache Workflow
- Microsoft Outlook: People Finder and Teams Chat Message data controllers
- Output to NDI, SDI key/fill, HDMI.
- Compatible with Wirecast, vMix, ATEM, OBS, Stream Deck.
- Real-time playout interface with advanced controls.
- Drive graphics from external data sources.
- Built-in 3D-animated graphic design interface.
- Design and play graphics without exporting.
- Graphics library containing lower thirds, main titles, and motion bugs.
- Instantly create and play multiple iterations of the same design via multi entry.
- Direct import of media files (images, videos, sound, etc...).
- Live video inputs.
- Over 500 built-in animations, effects, and transitions.
- Excel and CSV spreadsheet integration.
- Adobe Photoshop import.
- Controllable countdown/up clocks.
- Automated graphic scaling.
- NEW Rolling credits.
- Google Sheets integration.
- Google Slides integration.
- Tickers and RSS feeds.
- Corporate graphics templates.
- Built-in graphics for soccer, basketball, football, volleyball, hockey, and lacrosse.
- Manual scoreboard control interface.
- Sportzcast, Stat Crew, and Daktronics scoreboard integration.
- Stat Crew Stats integration.
- XML and JSON data inputs.
- API endpoint for custom graphics controllers.
- UHD 4K resolution.
- Priority support and personalized training.
- Adobe After Effects export.
- TriCaster Macro Control.
- Multi-page data graphic playout.
- Downstream keying.
- PTZ camera controls.
- Spreadsheet keyboard shortcuts.
- Output video as PNG sequence.
- GameWisp, Stream Labels, Streamlabs, Tiltify, and Twitch gaming inputs.
ControlOutputsInputsDesign Compatibility and requirements.
Software and hardware: