- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Using versatile functionality ranging from NDI, SDI to IP video conversion by I/O channel expansion, to 4K UHD connectivity and IP interoperability, NewTek NC2 Studio I/O Modules offer the flexibility to outfit studios, facilities, or infrastructures not only for their current production needs but also those of the future.
More Than Conversion
NC2 Studio I/O Module offers support for 12G-SDI and 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity; it seamlessly connects multiple video and audio formats including NDI®, SDI, and other IP formats. This solution is far more than conversion; offering SDI signal capture, media file playback, selectable multi-viewers, and professional video scopes.
Built for NDI®
Supporting 10Gb Ethernet and built to support all the latest NDI 5 features
Dynamic I/O Configuration
Configure as 8 x 3G-SDI , 2 x 12G-SDI with 4 x 3G-SDI, or a wide range between.
Adapts to any workflow
Offering IP flexibility while making use of existing SDI equipment and infrastructure.
Adapt. Grow. Evolve.
Outfit your studio, facility, or pipeline according to your production needs now—and be ready as they change in the future. With versatile functionality ranging from 4K UHD 60p connectivity and IP interoperability, NewTek Connect solutions are designed to help you build the workflow you need with the quality you demand as easily and efficiently as possible.
Why NC2 Studio I/O?
NC2 Studio I/O gives producers and broadcasters tremendous power, with a unified interface and in a single, rack-mounted unit. Greater I/O flexibility, support for 12G-SDI devices, up to 8 channels of SDI recording, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity is not all – NewTek products are created with NDI® at their very core. NC2 Studio I/O perfectly integrates sources of all types to the flexibility of IP production and supports all the latest and upcoming features of the revolutionary NDI 5.
Simple, scalable and perfect for even the most complex studio workflows
NewTek’s NC2 Studio I/O Module is the ultimate solution for connecting technologies, translating video, and expanding any workflow.
- Simultaneously record up to 8 SDI inputs and combine with NewTek's Network Remote Storage
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for high-speed networking environments
- Adaptable audio workflows through connection with USB and network-based audio drivers*
- Greater I/O flexibility with support for 12G-SDI devices
- Integrated NDI® KVM technology enabling remote module access and control
- Supports all the very latest NDI 5 Features
Be confident in your presentation with local monitoring and management tools to include a dedicated multiviewer with selectable workspace layouts and customizable viewports, integrated waveform and vectorscope displays, and precision color correction capabilities.
Video In: NDI®2, SRT, SDI, RTMP, RTSP
Video Out: NDI®, SDI
IP I/O: Up to 8x
SDI I/O: Up to 8x via HD-BNC
4K UHD I/O SDI I/O: Up to 2x via 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, or quad-link 3G-SDI
Media Playback Channels: Up to 8x
Recording Channels: Up to 8x SDI Inputs Only
Supported Video Formats:
- 2160p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976
- 1080p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976
- 1080i: 59.94, 50
- 720p: 59.94, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976
- 576i: 50
- 480i: 59.94
- 1080p: 60, 59.94, 50
- 1080p/PsF: 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98
- 1080i: 30, 29.97, 25
- 720p: 60, 59.94, 50
- 576i: 25
- 480i: 29.97
- Video: AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, WebM, and more
- Image: PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-XR, JPEG2000, EXR, RAW, TIF, WebP, and more
- Audio: AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more
- Native support for network audio input and output via NDI®
- Embedded SDI audio supported for all NDI® input and output video signals
- Support1 for Dante™, AES67, and ASIO protocols via compatible audio drivers
Signal Monitoring: Integrated waveform and vectorscope, full field rate with digital calibration, color preview and support for ITU-R Rec. 709
- 12G-SDI (ST 2082-10)
- 6G-SDI (ST 2081-10)
- 3G-SDI Level A (ST 425-1 Level A Mapping),
- Quad Link 3G-SDI (ST 425-5),
- HD-SDI (ST 292),
- SD-SDI (ST 259)
Audio Processing: Floating Point, 96 kHz
Genlock: Reference input supporting SD (Bi-level), HD (Tri-level), or network (NDI) supported
Multiviewer: 1x USB Type C
- 1 x 10 Gigabit NIC (10GBASE-T over RJ45)
- 1 x 1 Gigabit NIC (RJ45)
- H 1.88in (4.28cm) x W18.97in (48.2cm) x D22.73in (57.75cm) / 23.19in (58.91cm) with Bezel - Racking Kit Included
- 27.38lb / 12.42kg