- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
If you thought TriCaster 8000 was remarkable before the latest update added super powers. TriCaster 8000 delivers the most extensive integration with broadcast operations, with remote control of a redundant system, router support for large-scale enterprise production, 24-channel switcher, professional audio mixing, and up to 14 output destinations. TriCaster 8000 also includes new 3D visual effects, holographic virtual sets, graphics and transitions that are unmatched.
In the broadcasting world, second and third screen experiences are no longer considered extras; for audiences today, they're expected. Media networks that create masterful multi-channel and multi-branded content for viewing on TVs or computers, sharing on mobile devices, or both open up huge opportunities to monetize more streams of programming. Those opportunities were made for TriCaster 8000.
TriCaster 8000 is the first content publishing hub for all media coming into a live program, all creativity and branding that happens on screen, all variations of the branded program output, multi-channel delivery with simultaneous streaming and social media publishing and all the integration points in between, for broadcasters, brands, content owners and media publishers to flow smoothly with their infrastructure and create, publish and repurpose that media.
TriCaster 8000 is the model that delivers our most extensive integration with broadcast operations, with remote control of a redundant system, router support for large-scale enterprise production, 24-channel switcher, professional audio mixing, and up to 14 output destinations. And, with the world's most powerful integrated effects system now made even more powerful with insanely innovative visual effects (you'll have to see them to believe you can actually create them yourself), you'll have your audience hooked on every screen.
- 8-M/E, router-extensible 24-channel video switching with audio mixer, titles, warping transitions, buffers, DSK and DVE effects
- 8 M/E multi-camera production platform with re-entry for vastly scalable, creative live productions
- Mirroring with remote control of redundant system
- Virtually limitless scalability up or down in production breadth, crew size, and peripherals
- Awe-inspiring 3D visual effects, holographic virtual sets, graphics and transitions to fit any brand
- Live, multi-platform social media publishing to engage fans and followers instantly
- Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
- Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
- Built-in live streaming at the touch of a button
- Access to all sources and functions with an included hardware control surface
- Broadcast, stream, publish, project and record all at the same time
The world?s first content publishing hub for all the media in a live program, with tight integration for broadcast operations of any size.
Based on the innovative concept of a single system to broadcast, project, stream and record, simultaneously, TriCaster 8000?s multiple turnkey functions do the work usually requiring racks of equipment, but integrated into a robust rackmount frame instead. Just one system replaces gear for recording, encoding, switching, submixing, playback, audio mixing, DVE, advanced graphics and titling, animation store, scan conversion, multiple channels of virtual sets, live streaming, camera automation, scopes and monitors, and social media publishing.
TriCaster 8000 natively supports a wide variety of media formats and connectivity types, in addition to expanding input capacity exponentially via router control. It easily incorporates legacy hardware, and with API support, offers the potential for external control of almost anything in the switcher. Redundant power supply and multi-tiered fail-safe measures, rear-panel-accessible audio and video patching, monitoring and network connectors, and rackmount configurations round out the physical integration points. External timecode support, and genlock, more-extensive format compatibility for integration with nearly any workflow allow TriCaster 8000 to ease into your infrastructure and seamlessly handle your most challenging needs.
The extraordinary versatility of the 24-channel TriCaster 8000 lets you scale up or down to accommodate every program imaginable. Expand to unprecedented coverage with massive, multi-camera production through external video routers. Add a dedicated audio operator and social media producer. Send 8 independent output feeds to 14 destinations, for broadcast, stream, display?even over the network transmission to another TriCaster. Smaller program? Shrink back down to size?and let one operator handle the show.
TriCaster 8000?s expanded router support incorporating the GVNP protocol greatly increases facility integration, effectively removes limits on the number of video sources producers wish to bring into a program, and provides complete setup and control flexibility that can accommodate or replicate workflows anywhere. Broadcasters can configure their setup to correlate any TriCaster 8000 input to any router output, including multiple routers, and control with macros, keyboard shortcuts, or control surface.
TriCaster 8000 provides connectivity to prepare for any location scenario. Connect multiple cameras (up to 8) with the capability to mix and match connection types, including SDI, component, composite and Y/C; and even camera types with varying SD and HD resolutions and formats. Equally flexible outputs can send a variety of feeds to multiple destinations and displays?even send a signal to another TriCaster over the network with a network output.
8-channel ISO Source Recording
IsoCorder? multi-track video recording technology captures incoming sources into the system, saving all your live footage and literally racks of video capture equipment. This innovative technology enhances your studio with a powerful, built-in, real-time ISO recording system of all 8 camera inputs, simultaneously?right inside the user interface. Record your entire show, select camera footage, and more, at full resolution to meet your most challenging post-production demands.
24-channel Multi-Camera Production
With the 24 channel, multi-camera TriCaster 8000, you have nearly every possible live and stored source at your fingertips. Up to 8 cameras in any HD and SD configuration. Color correction, keying, cropping, scaling, a
24 - 10 external, 6 internal, 8 M/E buses
8 simultaneous live video sources, in any combination of supported connection types, resolutions and frame rates (including PsF selections), with third-party video router support
- Direct input of cameras and video devices in any combination of HD-SDI, HD Component, SD-SDI, SD Component, Y/C or Composite connections
- Compatible external video routers include brands supporting Grass Valley Native Protocol, AJA KUMO and Blackmagic Design Videohub
- Per-input format configuration, scaler (including 3:2 intelligent pull-down) and frame synchronizer enabling intermixing of formats
- Per-input color correction, crop and LiveMatte keyer controls
- Support for Key + Fill input pairing
2 live inputs via Gigabit connection, selectable from any available network sources with support for video, audio and alpha channel
- Supported sources include networked computers via included NewTek iVGA client application; wireless Apple AirPlay devices; TriCaster 8000, 860, 460 or 410; 3Play 4800, 820 or 425; USB video sources; video over IP sources; RTMP or RTSP streams; HTTP streaming video sources; and a variety of third-party partner solutions
Robotic Camera Support
Access up to 8 live Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via standard serial and network protocols, with preset system and user interface control over camera orientation, zoom, focus and iris
5 integrated digital media sources for video, graphics and sounds (2 DDRs, 2 GFX and Sound) + 15 buffers
15 content buffers to store and playback video, animations, still images and graphics
- 10 animation buffers and 5 still & title buffers, with multiviewer, animation preview, title editing and presets
- Shareable across a network for watch folder application, with real-time edit and update of content
Mix/Effect Buses (M/E)
8 freely configurable M/E channels with re-entry for video mixing, compositing, effects, real-time motion tracking and virtual sets, each with 4 independent Key layers and support for TransWarp effects
- Mix mode: Enables secondary switcher operation for output, submix or recording, with Program/Preview workflow and transitions
- Effects mode: Enables multi-layer compositing, effects generation and virtual set application, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping, edge feathering and keying
4 primary DSK channels, plus 4 additional Key layer per M/E bus, each with independent transition controls, 3D DVE, edge feathering, scaling, cropping and integrated TransWarp effects
Effects and Transitions
Integrated TransWarp effects engine on all effects channels supports standard transitions, customizable animation store transitions with audio, and overlay effects
- Animation Store Creator for custom animations
- Supports per-pixel alpha blending between sources and real-time 3D warping of video or graphics
30+ HD live virtual sets, with presets, multiple camera angles, real-time reflections, and specular highlights
- Live pan and zoom of virtual camera and customizable virtual camera presets with animated pan, zoom and pedestal moves
- Support for up to 4 switchable live sources and multi-box effects, with per-source 3D DVE, edge feathering, scaling, cropping and keying
- Supports custom-created virtual sets generated using NewTek Virtual Set Editor or third-party partner solutions
Holographic Live Virtual Sets
Support for custom virtual environments generated from panoramic smartphone, camera or DSLR im