Freedom in Live Production
TriCaster® Mini X gives producers at any level the freedom to create and share video wherever and whenever they want using anything from a smartphone to a 4K camera – truly demonstrating the power of software defined visual storytelling.And yes, the cameras support NDI® 5 natively.
Easy to set-up and with hundreds of capabilities, TriCaster Mini X puts expert tools at your fingertips, without you having to be a production expert.
The TriCaster Mini X continues the all-in-one desktop form factor of the TriCaster Mini with increased power and capabilities, including access to 8 external sources with 4 integrated HDMI inputs and supporting modern resolutions up to 4Kp30.
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
- Intuitive layout mapped to the TriCaster Mini live desktop
- Large, backlit buttons and premium T-Bar for confident, comfortable performance
- Faster, more accurate interaction than point and click
- Attractive, compact design and simple, plug-and-play setup
Making professional video production possible for all - the Mini X gives producers at any level the freedom to create and share video wherever and whenever they want using anything from a smartphone to a 4K camera – truly demonstrating the power of software defined visual storytelling.
TriCasters are the most capable and cost-effective live video production solutions available and Mini X is no exception. TriCaster Mini X is the most complete, compact multimedia studio in the world.
The Mini X embraces the all-in-one desktop form factor with increased power and capabilities, giving producers access to 8 external sources with 4 integrated HDMI inputs and supporting modern resolutions up to 4Kp30. Plus all the power known to TriCaster Mini including HTML Graphics rendering, new adaptive help menus for ease of use, and much more…
Accessible, flexible, and scalable - the Mini X gives producers at any level the freedom to create and share video wherever and whenever they want using anything from a smartphone to a 4K camera - truly demonstrating the power of software defined visual storytelling.
Storytellers should be able concentrate on telling the story and the Mini X has everything needed for producers to do that, right at their desk. Video switching, media playback, virtual sets, ability to add graphics, record, stream, and much more. TriCaster Mini X brings the possibilities of professional live video production to anyone with a story to tell – without vast investments in infrastructure.
New producers or businesses that want to step-up their productions can use all their existing devices to tell their stories using the TriCaster Mini X. From cameras to microphones, off-the-shelf HDMI devices connect directly to the powerful Mini X in minutes to create professional level productions – without having to purchase any new equipment
As part of the NewTek ecosystem of products, users can take advantage of the many ways to scale-up their productions to suit any need. Built with NDI at its core, the Mini X is an easy to use, yet scalable solution that can be simplified or expanded, as necessary - even by using Spark I/O Converter – offering limitless possibilities.
Live Link is an all-new feature that brings the power of the internet directly into TriCaster – offering the ultimate in production freedom. Users can pull any web page elements into a production without third party applications. From graphics or images to videos from your organization’s internal training platforms.
TriCaster Mini X also offers a host of exceptional features users have come to expect from TriCasters including:
- HD Switching, streaming, and recording up to 4Kp30
- Real-time social media publishing
- 8 external video inputs and 4 mix outputs
- Multi-channel recording, audio mixing, and internal storage
- Connect to compatible IP devices via NDI
- Video playback without additional hardware
- Compatible with all major streaming platforms
- Built-in live titling and motion graphics
Newcomers and professionals alike can further explore a wide range of creative tools that come standard with TriCaster Mini X, including
- Mix different visual sources
- Overlay logos, presentations, charts, titles, media files, animations
- Import your own branding elements and have them appear in transitions and animations
- Incorporate a slideshow, web-pages from another computer
- Replace solid backgrounds with a simulated environment
- Webcast programs on a live video stream
- Post clips to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, your web site
- Have guest speakers call in from their webcams
- Record the program so people can watch it on-demand
- Record all camera footage simultaneously so you can edit the program
- Make keyboard shortcuts for sophisticated sequences with one touch
Network Video Input
8 x IP video inputs via NDI®, resolution-independent
Digital Video Input
4 x HDMI video connections supporting video input in any combination of standard formats, resolutions, and frame rates*
- 2160p: 29.97, 25
- 1080p: 29.97, 25
- 1080i: 59.94, 50
- 720p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25
- SD: 59.94, 50, 25
Support for up to 8 simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via serial and network protocols, including RS232*, RS422*, and IP, with integrated controls and preset system
*Requires USB to serial adapter - sold separately
Native support for up to 2 simultaneous Skype® video call inputs via Skype TX software integration, including tally and Talk Back communication
Network Video Output
IP video output via NDI, optionally configurable for:
- 4 x independent video mix outputs
- 1 x UHD video mix output
2 x streaming video output, independently configurable, with simultaneous stream archive
- 4 x mini display port with output adapters
- 3 x of the outputs support multi(more...)