- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Cost-effective, highest quality memory card for most common photo and up to 4K video capture uses
- Pro speed: up to 130MB/s write and 250MB/s read real-world speeds for shooting high-resolution RAW photos, moderate burst photo sequences, and recording up to 4K video1
- Proven: extended time tested in highest settings of high-end cameras
- Tough: bend/shock/X-ray resistant and IP67 dust-proof and waterproof
- Supportive: fully compatible with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Flexible: backwards compatible with previous generation of SD devices and readers
- Compatible: Fully compatible with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
The Perfect Balance of Quality, Speed, and Affordability
You’re a pro and you’ve worked hard to establish your reputation. You need gear that you can depend on to reliably deliver outstanding, audience or client pleasing results. The Atlas Pro SD V60 is a high-performance memory card that is an excellent choice for the most common camera uses including high resolution photos and 4K video recording.
Quality In = Quality Output
Thanks to an extremely thorough quality control process, you can work fearlessly knowing that your Atlas Pro SD V60 card will flawlessly deliver the speed and data integrity your irreplaceable content requires. With pro in its name, you can rest assured the Atlas Pro SD V60 isn’t some low priced, entry-level V30 card. Quality in, quality output. That’s the Atlas Pro SD V60 difference.
Shoot, Store, and Swap… Anywhere
Atlas Pro SD V60 cards can shrug off the toughest environmental challenges, including x-rays, shocks, bends, dust, and water. Go ahead…shoot, store, and swap with total peace of mind. Atlas Pro SD V60 cards have your work – and your back – well protected.
Who is it for?
- General prosumers
- Business content creators
- Social media influencers
- Pro photo and video creatives
What is it for?
- Getting panoramic overhead footage with a drone
- Capturing special moments like weddings and graduations
- Influencer creating content for their channels
- Product photo shoots
Truth in Numbers
Big theoretical performance numbers are certainly eye-catchers, but they are misleading when your workflow requires real-world speed. That’s why we take the extra time to run OWC flash storage solutions through intensive performance testing, and we share our test setup and parameters. Truthfully listing Atlas Pro SD V60 memory cards for reliable performance up to 130MB/s write and 250MB/s read speeds defines our commitment to the “OWC Difference,” which ensures these SD UHS-II cards will deliver the performance you are counting on.
Memory Card Bus
Memory Card Type
- SD card (SD)
SD Card Capacity Standard
- Secure Digital eXtended Capacity (SDXC)
Sequential Read (Max)
- Up to 250 MB/s
Sequential Write (Max)
- Up to 130 MB/s
- Height: 0.2 cm (0.1 in)
- Length: 3.2 cm (1.3 in)
- Width: 2.4 cm (0.9 in)
- Operating: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Non-Operating: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- (1) OWC Atlas Pro SDXC UHS-II V60 Memory Card
- (1) Jewel Case
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty