The iLok USB is a special USB device that holds your licenses for iLok-enabled software. Software publishers use iLok to provide secure protection for their software. When you run their iLok-enabled software, it looks for the software license on your attached iLok USB. Some publishers allow activation to a host computer or the iLok Cloud in addition to the iLok USB.
- It's portable - you can authorize your software anywhere it is installed. At home, work, or at a remote location, you can keep your software licenses with you, not on your computer.
- It's convenient and cross-platform - Store your Mac and Windows iLok-enabled software licenses all on a single iLok USB. A Third Generation iLok USB can hold over 1500 licenses.
Worry Free - Your licenses are on the safest, most secure solution: the iLok USB. With Zero Downtime™ protection available, you've got 24/7 peace of mind.
iLok License Manager
Secure and Portable Licenses - Simple Management
Managing your licenses has never been so easy. Using the iLok License Manager application, you can:
- View what is activated on your iLok USBs, host computer, or iLok Cloud
- Download new licenses from participating software publishers
- Manage your licenses, including moving them between locations within your account
- Transfer licenses to other iLok.com accounts