Automate your robotic camera operation with AW-SF100, a state-of-the-art auto tracking software option for Panasonic PRO PTZ robotic cameras. Using this software helps dramatically simplify PTZ camera operation in locations such as classrooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, conference rooms and stage environments. Utilizing a combination of tracking methods including body template matching, facial detection and deep learning, cameras can be automated to keep track of a speaker or lecturer, automating camera control while still delivering high production value.
- Motion Detection, Facial Recognition & Deep Learning used for high-precision auto tracking with minimum tracking error
- Available in two versions: a stand-alone version for a single PC, and the web application version that enables control from a tablet, smartphone or desktop PC. Users may install either of these according to their operating environment
- Simple, low-cost installation to easily migrate to an existing system without additional devices
- Easy set-up, no additional equipment necessary & not necessary to wear a sensor; no battery needed
- Compatible with AW-UE150, AW-HE130 series, AW-UE70 series, AW-HE42 series, AW-HE40 series and AW-UE4 PRO PTZ cameras