SDXC™ UHS-II, V60
High Speed Photography at Your Fingertips
The ProGrade SDXC™ UHS-II, V60 memory card provides excellent value for the money, offering a performance level that streamlines capture for a wide range of high-resolution motion and photo file formats. Each card is guaranteed to operate at a sustained read speed of up to 200MB/second and sustained write speed of up to 80MB/second.
With a Video Speed Class 60 rating (V60), imaging professionals are ensured smooth data capture from a wide range of leading digital DSLR, mirrorless, camcorder and digital cinema cameras. Precisely produces 4K, Ultra High Definition (UHD), HD and high bit rate MPEG-4 files.
Sports and fast-action photographers will see outstanding performance from their cameras when working in continuous-burst mode, thanks to a write speed of up to 80MB/second. Whether in the field or studio, photographers and cinematographers can dramatically reduce time spent moving files from memory cards to workstation, back-up drive or field recorder, thanks to a sustained read rate of up to 200MB/second.
ProGrade Digital SDXC UHS-II V60 cards have been performance-tested within DSLR, mirrorless, camcorder and digital cinema cameras from Canon™, Nikon™, Panasonic™, SONY™, Blackmagic™ and other firms.
Motion capture professionals using the Panasonic GH5, Panasonic AU-EVA1, Canon Cinema EOS line cameras and/or Canon’s EOS 5D Mark IV are advised to use ProGrade Digital Cobalt with VPG90 rating.
ProGrade Digital SDXC UHS-II, V60 Delivers:
- Performance speed certified to perform at a sustained read rate of up to 200MB/second; sustained write speed of up to 80MB/second
- V60 (Video Speed Class) tested and certified to perform at a minimum sustained transfer speed of 60MB/second
- Rigorous full card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for the highest quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for optimal quality
- Professional-level capacities 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Error correction to detect and correct data write and data transfer errors; wear-leveling for integrity and longer life
- X-ray proof, shock-proof
- Temperature ranges: operating: -13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C; stored: -40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C
- Dimensions: 32 mm × 24 mm × 2.1 mm
- 3-year warranty