- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
PTZOptics Producer Kit - base kit with 12x Zoom Camera
Please note that each SKU only includes a single camera. With this Producer Kit, you can easily add one more camera with secondary camera kits SKU: PTPRODADD12X or PTPRODADD20X.
Producer Kits from PTZOptics are complete turn-key live streaming systems built around the groundbreaking Intel NUC Skull Canyon Micro-PC. These systems available with 12X and 20X optical zoom 3G-SDI cameras, finally make television quality video production affordable. With hundreds of potential video angles made possible with PTZ cameras and the included 3D PTZ Joystick this system will make any venue your next live streaming destination.
- Systems built around the Intel NUC “Next Unit of Computing” Skull Canyon Gaming PC
- Open Platform Windows 10 PC includes 6th generation i7 Processor, 32 GB of Ram, 256 GB SSD and 802.11ac WiFi
- Works with all the latest live streaming and video production software applications
- Included 2nd Generation PTZOptics 3GSDI Cameras provides 100’s of possible streaming angles
- Included 2nd Generation RS-232 Joystick provides seamless camera control switching and preset selections
- Kits include 100′ of HD-SDI Cabling and RS232 Serial Control cables for each camera
- NewTek Connect Pro App – Bridge established and emerging production workflows, accommodating new gear, existing equipment, and future investments
One or Two Cameras
Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 12X optical zoom. Record and stream with up to 60 frames per second for even the fastest action settings.
Intel NUC Skull Canyon Micro Computer
The Intel “Next Unit of Computing” Skull Canyon is a powerhouse for live streaming and video production. Easily live stream and record in 1080p with the built in 6th generation i7 processor, 32 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD and Windows 10.
NewTek NDI Connect Pro App
The NewTek Connect Pro App will be included with every PTZ Producer Kit allowing users to make their cameras NDI™ ready. NewTek Connect Pro allows you to use a standard PC to serve video across your network to and from hundreds of compatible systems and devices for switching, streaming, display, and distribution. Learn more about the NewTek Connect Pro App here.
Control multiple cameras and presets for advanced video productions with the included 3D Joystick Controller and cabling. (100′ of cabling is provided. Daisy-chaining cameras is supported).
Magewell Converter: HD-SDI to USB 3.0 Frame Grabber
Included with each camera is 100′ of ultra reliable plenum-rated 3G-SDI cabling. Easily convert 3G-SDI to USB 3.0 for 1080p 60fps resolution video ready for live streaming with your favorite software.
Shure MVi-LTG: XLR or 1/4″ Audio Input
The Shure MVi-LTG is ready to convert any professional audio to USB for your live stream. The all metal design is rugged for mobile productions. You can easily make changes to the DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and volume controls for perfect audio. (Also supports phantom power for high quality microphones).
Use with your favorite software
Ready to use with OBS, xSplit, Wirecast, vMix or the NewTek Connect Pro App. Always use the latest software available for live streaming and video production.
3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty on every camera (For other devices see data sheet). Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
What this Live Streaming System Can Do
- Stream RTSP or RTMP video and audio to your favorite CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- PTZOptics cameras can easily integrate with Learn Management Systems (LMS) such as Blackboard, Moodle or Kaltura.
- Publish your live video streams with RTSP or RTMP using a CDN or an enterprise streaming server.
- Stream locally on your network
- Dual Streaming for both high and low resolution settings
- Benefit from easy to use far end camera control
- Support for (2) 1080p unicast users *more at lower resolutions
- Ready for unicast streaming (best for low bandwidth internal usage)
- Open Source IP Control Software
- Android Camera Control App
- 16 Professional Virtual Sets included for TriCaster, vMix & WireCast
- Each digital video output can still be used for video monitoring or conferencing
- Make dynamic recordings with LMS systems and record “just the talking heads” via HDMI
- Take remote camera control from the far end as PTZOptics offers over 4 different ways for camera control (IP/Network, IR Remote, RS-232, and UVC )
- Every camera has HDMI video output (Perfect for in-room confidence monitors)
INTEL NUC SKULL CANYON PC
From editing images to rendering 4K video, the 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor with Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics gives you maximum performance for anything you create. Thunderbolt™ 3 technology connects you up to 3 4K displays and allows you to ramp your graphics performance with external graphics cards, or transfer your data to and from an external drive at an incredible 40 Gbps. That’s 2X the video bandwidth (3) and exactly what you need for working with large media files featuring high-resolution, vibrant visuals.
PTZOptics 12x Camera
Broadcast & Conference Camera The PTZ Optics 12X-SDI is a 1080p camera with 12X optical zoom for capturing both wide angles and long shots. With support for 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP Streaming (H.264, H.265 & MJPEG), this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast, recording or video conferencing applications.
MAGEWELL SDI Framegrabber
Record or stream a 3G-SDI signal via USB 3.0 with the Magewell ‘USB Capture SDI’ Dongle. With its 3G-SDI input, this capture device will accept resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 at 60p. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the XI100 will internally up or down-covert the input signal to the set resolution. It can also perform frame-rate conversion and de-interlacing in real-time with its own hardware, taking the processing load off your computer's CPU.
Shure Motiv MVi Mic Interface
MVi digital audio interface offers content creators professional-quality audio recording in the studio and on the go. Take advantage of five onboard DSP recording presets to quickly dial in the right sound for your project, or dive even deeper with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ iOS app for enhanced recording, editing, and sharing. A combination microphone/instrument input and zero-latency headphone connector housed in rugged, all-metal construction delivers great-sounding recordings.
Easy pan, tilt & zoom controls for any RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 VISCA or Pelco protocol camera! Controls pan & tilt with variable speed. Use 3-dimensional joystick with “twist” for variable control of zoom.
Camera & Lens
- Video CMOS Sensor 1/3” CMOS, 2.12 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate 1080p/30, 1080p/25, 720p/60,
- 720p/50, NTCS, PAL
- Lens 12x, F3.5mm-42.3mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Lens Zoom 12x, 16x Digital Zoom
- Field of View 72.5°
- Min Lux 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed 1/30s - 1/10000s
- SNR ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View 6.9° (tele) to 72.5° (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View 3.9° (tele) to 44.8°(wide)
- Working Envciornment Indoor
Pan & Tilt Movement
- Pan Movement ±170°
- Tilt Rotation Up: 90°, Down: 30°
- Presets 64 Presets (245 Presets via RS-232)
Rear Board Connectors
- Video Output Interface HDMI, HD-SDI, IP Streaming, CVBS
- Network Interface RJ45
- Audio Interface Line In, 3.5mm (IP Stream Only)
- Communication Interface RS-232, RS485
- Baud Rate 2400/4800/9600 bits
- Power Supply Interface JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- USB Interface USB 2.0 (for firmware updates only)
- Dimension (in.) 5.56W x 6.88H x 5.88D (8“ H w/ Tilt up)
- Dimensions (mm) 142W x 175H x 150D (204H w/ Tilt up)
- Box Dimensions 9”x9”x10” | 229mmx254mmx229mm
- Camera Weight 3.05 lbs. (1.38 kg)
- Boxed Weight 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- Power Supply 12W 24W (Max)
- Input Voltage 12V DC (10.8 - 13.0V DC)
What's in the Box
- Intel NUC Skull Canyon PC
- PTZOptics Gen-2 12X Camera
- HuddleCamHD RS232 Joystick
- Magewell 3G-SDI/USB 3.0 Frame Grabber
- Shure Motiv MVi Mic Interface
- 100’ 3G-SDI Cabling
- 100’ RS-232 Cabling
- 2M HDMI High speed with Ethernet
- 8in mini display port to HDMI
- Logitech USB Wired keyboard & mouse
- 7 port USB3 HUB
*Displays & Camera / Display Mounts Not Included
Add the PTZOptics Live Streaming Kit Secondary 12x Camera for a dual camera production setup.