- What's Included
- Demo Videos
3G-SDI Box Camera
The PTZ Optics VL-ZCam is a 1080p box camera for capturing HD video with a variety of lenses. With support for 3G-SDI & IP Streaming this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast, surveillance or video conferencing applications up to 1080p/60 resolution. The PTVL-ZCAM comes complete with your first lens with 4X Zoom and a 122° wide angle field of view.
- Panasonic 1/2.7” inch HD CMOS Sensor
- 3G-SDI High Definition Video Output
- H.264, H.265 & MJPEG IP Streaming Output (dual stream)
- High performance in low illumination situations
- Full 1920x1080p HD Resolutions up to 60 frames per second
- 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Menu controls on back of camera
- RS485 and IP remote camera control
- C/CS Type Lens Mount
- Standard 1/4-20 female thread for camera mounting (top + bottom)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12VDC
With built-in 3G-SDI and IP Streaming (w/ Power Over Ethernet), the ZCam models are incredibly easy to deploy. The included wide angle lens covers a massive 122 degree field of view and includes manual 4X optical zoom. ZCAMS provide video professionals options inside their video production switchers.
Be seen in 1080p
3G SDI High Definition 1080p video with lossless 4X/20X optical zoom (Model Specific).
Panasonic CMOS Sensor
Full 1080p quality from a built-in 1/2.7 inch HD CMOS Sensor.
3G SDI Connectivity
3G SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video over long distances.
Wide Field of View
The PTZOptics ZCam-VL models offer a wide field of view with the ability to zoom into narrow a 28 degrees.
RS-485 Camera Control
The RS-485 control interface can be used with VISCA or Pelco commands for zoom controls.
Built-in Motion Detection
A great feature for including the video stream into a security system.
Live RTMP Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming!
Power Over Ethernet
PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet) which can learn more about here. The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video streaming.
IP Video Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera include IP Streaming and network control. Taking things a step further we offer our software open source so developers can customize any experience.
3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
Camera & Lens
- Video Output Interface: 3G-SDI, RJ45 IP Network
- 4x Optical zoom
- Power Supply: 12W (Max) or PoE 802.3af
- Video CMOS Sensor: 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.07 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate:1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080i-60/50/30/25, 720p-60/50/30/25
- Lens: F 2.8mm ~ 12mm, F1.4, Field of View 122°
- Mix Lux: 0.05 Lux (F1.8, AGC ON)
- Shutter Speed: 1/30s - 1/10000s
- SNR: ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror: Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View: 28° (tele) - 122° (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View: 16° (tele) - 91° (wide)
- Working Environment: Indoor
- Network Interface: RJ45
- Audio Interface: Not in use
- Communication: RS485 VISCA, Pelco-D, Pelco-P
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/9600 bits
- Power Supply Interface: JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.8 - 13.0V DC) or PoE 802.3af
- Dimensions: 2.8W x 2.4H x 5.94D (8.25 w/ incl. lens)
- Weight: 0.82 (1.1 w/ incl. lens)
- Box Camera
- 4X Zoom Wide Angle Lens
- Power Adapter
- PoE Splitter
- Quick Start Guide