- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Wirecast Gear 210
A live streaming production system perfect for sports broadcasters.
- Wirecast Pro software
- 4-channel professional camera inputs with SDI
- 500GB storage (~10 hrs of HD video)
- NewBlue Titler Live Sport
Wirecast Gear is an extremely portable computer workstation designed to run Wirecast Pro, for live event production and streaming. With four HD-SDI or HDMI professional camera inputs and all the live streaming production features of Wirecast Pro, in a compact, powerful hardware system, Wirecast Gear is a unique blend of performance, ease of use and affordability.
Fully configured, end-to-end, live streaming production system that is affordable and easy to use
Versatile, convenient design
The versatile Wirecast Gear workstation is based on a short-depth rackmount for convenient mounting in a travel case or in-place installation. It also comes with a set of rubber feet for tabletop operation with a sleek, ergonomic design built to easily fit into your production environment. The unit has no platter-based hard drives, making it ideal for transport. Choose from SDI or HDMI models.
Fully configured, ready-to-use system
Don’t worry about building your own Live video streaming system - we built one for you. Wirecast Gear comes with everything you need to start streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or any destination on the web in minutes. Plug in up to 4 cameras in the HD-SDI or HDMI inputs, and you’re ready to go. Comes with seven USB 3.0 ports, three display ports, and fully loaded with Wirecast Pro and NewBlue live titling software, plus Switch - our advanced media player.
Impressive features, at a lower price
From ingest of live sources to an encoded live stream, Wirecast Gear handles it all. It has a versatile and convenient footprint, more powerful live streaming production features, and starts at just $4,995.
Powerful live production
Wirecast Gear pre-loaded with Wirecast Pro, Telestream’s award-winning live video streaming production software. Wirecast lets you switch between multiple live cameras while dynamically mixing in other media such as remote live guests, screen captures, movies, images, and audio tracks. It’s powerful production capabilities include features such as fully-feature audio mixing, dynamic transitions, instant replay, playlists, built-in titles, chroma key, virtual sets, live scoreboards, clocks, timers, and more.
When you're ready to stream, Wirecast’s built-in encoding engine allows you to stream high-quality H.264 video and AAC audio over RTMP, RTP and Windows Media protocols for maximum flexibility. Stream to multiple destinations simultaneously and record. Using the hardware-accelerated Quick Sync encoding, you can easily stream or record high-quality video while using fewer resources.
Add Wirecast GearCare for peace of mind
Wirecast GearCare is a powerful upgrade that extends Warranty and Support on a Wirecast Gear system to three years. Included is full Wirecast Premium support for direct access to Telestream technicians, Next Day Air advanced replacement if your system fails and access to the latest versions of our software.
Operating System Specifications: Wirecast Gear is pre-installed with Windows 10 OS. Please see the Microsoft web site for specifications.
- Processor - i7 6700 Intel® Core™ Processor
- Memory - 16GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory
- System Drive - 250GB M.2 SATA System Drive
- Storage Drive(s) - High speed SATA 6Gb/s SSD (single or dual, depending on model)
- Video Ingest - 4-channel professional camera inputs with SDI
- Motherboard features
- Intel® USB 3.0 with USB Type-C™ (Perfect for external video and project storage)
- 802.11ac 867 Mbps dual band wireless (inc. antenna) + BLUETOOTH 4.2
- 115dB SNR HD Audio (works with new Wirecast Audio Mixer)
- Dual GbE LAN RJ45, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 (Most extensive networking available for robust network inputs and flexible streaming options)
- PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Port
- USB 3.0 Ports - 4 rear/2 front
- Display outputs - DVI-D, dual HDMI
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo
- Power Supply: AC input, auto-sensing, suitable for most countries
- Input Range: 90 ~ 264Vac (RMS), Full Range Input
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Input Current: Max 6A (RMS) @ 115Vac, 3A (RMS) @ 230Va
- Dimensions - 16.95” x 9.85” x 2.25”
- Fits a Pelican 1510
- Fits a standard 19” rack configuration. Takes up 1.3U spaces.
Wirecast Gear 210
|Chassis||1.3RU Chassis, with convertible configuration for standard 19” rackmount or set-top box with feet included|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|I/O Configuration||4 SDI ports|
|Storage||500 GB* (~10 hrs of HD video)|
|Live streaming production software||Telestream Wirecast Pro|
|Titling software for creating rich,|
animated title designs
|NewBlue Titler Live Sport|
Perfect for sports broadcasting professionals. Adds sports templates, 16 animations, remote operation over network (2 channel), plus control over game clocks and scores.
|Media utility software to play,|
inspect & make corrections to video
|Telestream Switch 4|
|*Based on h.264 1080p 29.97fps medium quality. Higher or lower quality settings will affect total video storage|
About NewBlue Titler Live Sport
Find the perfect scoreboard design with a full suite of stunning animated scoreboard templates covering every major sport including Football, Baseball, soccer and more. Then, display scoreboard data from the field through integration with Sportzcast, Stat Crew, Datalink or the included Scoreboard Controllers.
Why you need Titler Live Sport:
- Sports Data Integration: Display sports data from scoreboard with Sportzcast, Datalink and StatCrew.
- Scoreboard Controllers: Control the entire scoreboard from the same machine, or another on your network with full-featured HTML web interfaces.
- Remote Operation: Operate your scoreboard and graphics from anywhere in your network with HTML web controllers.