- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
MK3.1 Motor Driver Receiver
The MK3.1 Motor Driver Receiver is the world's lightest and smallest, allowing it to be easily mounted to any industry standard camera. It supports up to 3 motors for FI+Z control (Focus, Iris, and Zoom) and includes an auxiliary port for 2 analog inputs, trigger, and digital serial communication. The system receives commands from any Teradek 4-Axis or 6-Axis Controller at up to 5000ft (1.5km) away and includes automatic or manual (softstop) calibration with a proprietary algorithm for torque control and lens protection.
- The MK 3.1 is the world’s lightest and smallest motor driver receiver, allowing it to be easily mounted to any industry standard camera.
- Supports up to 3 motors for Focus, Iris, and Zoom control
- Wireless reception up to 5000 ft.
- 2 Auxiliary ports for trigger and/or serial communication
- Run/stop control for industry standard cameras
- Automatic/manual calibration with proprietary torque control and lens protection algorithm