- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Instant Live Streaming
Sometimes you need to go live in a pinch so we’ve simplified the boot up and configuration process so you can be up and running in no time. Quickly set your streaming parameters from VidiU Go’s web and OLED interface, or pre-configure your device with the free VidiU app for iOS and Android. Once powered on, VidiU Go is ready to stream in under 10 seconds.
VidiU Go includes both H.264 and HEVC compression, allowing you to choose the technology best suited to your project. HEVC video compression offers the same video quality as H.264 at half the required bandwidth, which makes it perfect for slow Ethernet and WiFi connections or saving on data costs when streaming over cellular networks.
Stream Over Bonded Networks
VidiU Go was designed to perform in the most challenging production environments, which is why we’ve included the very same bonding technology found in our high end broadcast systems. Never drop another live broadcast by streaming over the combined bandwidth from Ethernet, WiFi, and up to two 3G / 4G / LTE modems, or use several iPhone and Android smartphones as hotspots for even more bandwidth redundancy.
Broadcast Quality Modems
Node is our cutting-edge, broadcast grade 4G / LTE modems that offer 2 to 3 times the performance of carrier-branded modems while fitting seamlessly to the sides of the VidiU Go chassis.
Take your VidiU Go to the next level with Core, our cloud-based streaming platform that can help you distribute your content to more viewers and streamline your workflow.
Stream To Multiple Destinations
Expand the reach of your content and build a larger audience by streaming to multiple platforms at the same time. With Core, you can stream live on all of your favorite platforms simultaneously, including multiple Facebook pages, Twitch, YouTube, and more.
We understand that VidiU Go is a critical component of your live broadcast, so we’ve built remote management into the Core platform so your team can configure and prepare the encoder ahead of time from anywhere in the world.
Stream On The Cutting Edge
While the RTMP protocol does not yet support HEVC compression, our transcoding engine allows you to take advantage of H.265’s bandwidth savings while ensuring video delivery in the common H.264 format.*
- 1x HDMI Type A receptacle (non-HDCP sources)
- Simultaneous bonding over up to 8 network ports:
- 2 x VidiU Nodes
- Up to 4 cellphones (iPhones or Android)
- Requires Core or Sharelink subscription.
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- 576p/50 (HDMI only)
- 480p/59.94/60 (HDMI only)
- Embedded HDMI audio input, 2-Channel/Unbalanced,
- Embedded SDI audio input, 2-Channel/Unbalanced,
- 3.5mm TRS analog line-in
- 3.5mm TRRS headphone output/mic-in, adjustable volume
Included with this Item
- 1 x VidiU Go
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adaptor
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x HDMI Male Type A (Full) - HDMI Male Type A (Full) 18in Cable
- 1 x PSU 61W USB-C Power Adapter
- 2 x Antenna 2dBi WiFi 2.4/5.8 GHz (Purchased)
- 1 x Teradek Standard Terms and Conditions
- 1 x Insert - Product Register
- 1 x Quickstart Guide - VidiU Go