This Avid Media Composer lesson focuses on configuring a couple of critical settings when it comes to working with the smart tools.
This online training is the culmination of over 1000 hours of work, along with 17 years of Avid training experience. Some of the lessons you may have seen on YouTube, and those have been included as ‘bonus’ free lessons for the general public.
This lesson includes a promo code for 50% off! Click this link for 50% off Media Composer Training.
Or visit the website at: https://www.udemy.com/avid-media-composer-training
The Avid Media Composer Online Course includes the following benefits:
- Watermark and Advertising Free HD Video Lessons
- Downloadable Practice Media
- Special Permission to use real movie footage from the short film Legacy.
- Support Question / Answer Forum
- Quizzes for Editing Sections
- Ongoing Phone Support
- Video Lessons are geared towards helping you become Avid Certified
- Lifetime Membership - No Monthly auto-bill
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE Video Lessons (sections 12- 17) - no payment required
In the previous lesson, I mentioned using only one smart tool at a time.
That’s because the default setting within Media Composer has them all turned on.
Now, I’ve got a simple sequence here with just three clip segments to make some quick points.
If all the smart tools are turned on, it depends where your cursor is parked within a clip segment.
If you are in the middle area of a clip segment, the cursor will turn into a segment arrow. read more...