Pearl Nano offers the ultimate blend of portability and versatility with a refined yet robust feature set that includes ingestion, encoding, HDMI pass-through, and recording. Use Nano as a powerful and reliable video distribution device or contribution encoder, or leverage the device’s streaming and recording functions as part of a more complex setup with additional production capabilities.
Front screen for monitoring and easy config
HDMI and SDI video inputs
HDMI pass-through and program out
XLR, RCA, and USB audio
Custom layout builder
SRT encoding and decoding
- Front screen for basic configuration/control and confidence monitoring
- Video inputs for HDMI and SDI
- Audio inputs for line-level XLR, RCA, and USB
- HDMI program out and pass-through for zero-latency content display
- Custom layout builder for a tailored video program
- Intuitive browser-based UI and local console
- Cloud-based configuration and control via Epiphan Cloud
- SRT, HLS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP, and RTMPS streaming protocol support
- Comprehensive integration with Kaltura and Panopto
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and DC power
- Save recordings directly to an SD card (user supplied)
- Expansion bay for user-supplied M.2 SATA SSD
- Automatically transfer recordings to a USB drive or networked server
- 802.1x network access control
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Integration with Crestron Systems
A perfect fit for key applications
Compact encoder for live production
Use Nano as your perfect-fit encoder for small-scale live events. Built-in inputs for video and professional audio, HDMI pass-through, and PoE+ make setup a breeze.
Add on to your production setup
Leverage Nano’s advanced and easy-to-use streaming and recording functions as part of a more complex setup that includes additional production capabilities.
SRT contribution encoder
Thanks to its small size, SRT encoding and decoding capabilities, and end-to-end control, Nano is an ideal contribution encoder for remote guests.