Epiphan Pearl is a lightweight, portable, all-in-one live video production system with audio support over SDI and HDMI, or separately via professional stereo TRS audio.
Connect four HD video sources and simultaneously live stream each of them them to different end points. Choose to also create and stream custom multi-source layouts with branding and background matte of your choice. Record your custom videos and original sources for flexible post-production editing. Share the content over your network using multicast, or use a content distribution network (CDN) such as Akamai, LiveStream, StreamGuys, Wowza, or YouTube Live to share the results over the internet. Simplify integration with content management solutions (CMS) by populating metadata fields and configuring automatic upload of recordings to your network using SFTP, SCP, FTP, RSYNC or CIFS.
Switch video sources live!
Use Pearl’s touch screen and video mixer capability to preview and change the content in your video stream. Pick from any of the pre-defined layouts you created to keep your audience engaged and show them exactly what is relevant.
- Live stream video from screens or cameras at HD resolutions and higher (VGA sources up to: 2560×1600, 2048×2048)
- Simultaneously capture, stream and record four HD video sources with HDMI audio, SDI audio and stereo TRS audio
- Portable and lightweight
- Touch-screen front panel display for confidence monitoring and recording control
- Supports 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI, HDMI/DVI, and VGA
- SAP and UPnP support for set-top boxes, digital signs and media players
- Flexible multi-source layout and branding to customize your output
- Provides RS-232 and HTTP APIs for easy integration into larger systems
- Simple CDN setup, supports RTMP and RTSP
- Stream at one bitrate and record at another
- Upload custom EDIDs for special capture situations